GTA V Release?

mon0

XPLOiTS FTW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to get the news 0sec we invite everyone to join our IRC channel @ EFNET.
The release of Grand Theft Auto V will be announced in realtime there.

/j #NFORush

See you there fellas!

Edit:

Please dont ask for warez, downloads, links, torrents etc.. Thank you.

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
Come and join the party, best chan to talk about dicks on all of IRC!

edit: its talk about the 360/PS3 iso release not the official release

mon0

XPLOiTS FTW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hehe. i´ve never seen such a hype. next one will be pokemon x y with similar hype.
cant wait for that one to be honest.

Reactions: signz

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still not news though.
I dunno--I'd consider those constant Xbox homebrew/firmware mods to not be news either.

It's all really based on what's the popular consensus on GBAtemp, it seems. You can have roves of people who have no problem with Ubisoft's new titleline up being posted, but then someone may think Terraria 1.2 is equally worth posting.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I remember when GTAIV leaked early and I took the game to work to play on my night shift. I had BBC Radio 1 on at the same time and they were hyping the game up on the news as it was to release the morning after my night shift.
They were asking people to text in about what excuse they would make up to get the day off work to play and I text them something like 'I got the game early and have been playing it for 2 days and it's amazing'. I then went to sort out some trailers at work in the weighbridge, when I got back to my office I had a missed call at like 5.30am.
I didn't think anything of it at the time but when I got home I googled the number and it was BBC Radio 1 lol must have wanted some info!
Missed my 5 minutes of fame!

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I dunno--I'd consider those constant Xbox homebrew/firmware mods to not be news either.

It's all really based on what's the popular consensus on GBAtemp, it seems. You can have roves of people who have no problem with Ubisoft's new titleline up being posted, but then someone may think Terraria 1.2 is equally worth posting.

Well releases are news, but the first post says is "if you want to get the news" which means this is not about the leak release but inviting people to wait for the release together.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's leaked. So far I'm 20% done on both discs.

You sure the torrent is legit? There are fake torrents that halfway through the download asks' you to fill out a survey and then when its done you get a virus + a copy of "The Cave".

If you did get the good torrent though, Sony and Microsoft are running around doing cruise control banning Consoles so dont do something stupid like Post images of your gamertag on vine like this guy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/eJV6GaIEgd4?si=ciLPnlhfd7XcrxQn