ROM Hack GTA Trilogy modding

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That means it's better to underclock than over.
For example do you know the underclock settings for this gta trilogy to run same as default settings?
thats just not true. silicon lottery is a term to describe anything where a particular piece of hardware performs better at than others. Mostly described with thermal conductivity, overclocking or undervolting. i assume that (undervolting instead of underclocking) is what you mean because underclocking will always reduce performance. with undervolting, the cpu stays at the same speeds but the voltage gets lowered to save energy and reduce heat. As far as i know you cant undervolt the switch. the most you can do is to underclock it in certain games that dont lag because they may have headrooom.

Last edited by Slluxx,
Reactions: BigOnYa

Qwertindo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
normal mods for the GTA Trology:DE should work with the switch version with layerdfs not all tho but this person did a overlay for the trilogy on the switch:

its not out yet but it should be out anytime soon probably tomorrow, im really looking forward for this project

It not works on new update 1.0.3 :/

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I assume it’s unlikely we could get any of the script mods via CLEO to work right?

Like this one: https://libertycity.net/files/gta-san-andreas-the-definitive-edition/166785-air-traffic.html
Anything requiring code injection is a no go for Switch game by default.
It's not impossible to port the plugin, but it will require some work. Especially if it's using graphics API to render UI on top of game (i think nobody figured out yet how to render something on top of game using NVN)

Nextgeo

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
All this mods are cool, especially the performances ones, but the only one who can make me play again GTA for the 1000th time is a selfradio mod. Or at least the radio restoration. The compromise for a self radio would be to replace a radio by my own.

Pfff
The switch version was a dream, but finally it makes me cry.

Ok, i'll take my PSP again. At least i've made two f...... so good selfradios on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup