ROM Hack Gta the definitive edition compatible mods

cobjak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For those who have tried pc mods on switch, is it possible to make a list of compatible mods please? I think it could help a lot of us who don't know too much about it.

Personally I'm most interested in gta San Andreas and vice city but you can post all compatible mods even for gta 3

Reactions: onibaku

cobjak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I literally tried every mods for SA. Sometimes I'm not sure if they really works or if it is my imagination aha.

But at least for sure HD textures and replacing textures doesn't works. (such as changing garage door, changing groove street tag, replacing shop textures, changing clothes textures etc)

For those who works : rain, more pedestrians, shining stars, diversity of cars.

For the others I really don't know if it's in my imagination. Like better handling, faster cars etc.

Those who are good to make mods, please can you work especially on switch mods? It will be crazy

cobjak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I found something interesting.

For mods that doesn't work on the switch, I change the number to a smaller number and it works. (Ex: 500-...pak to 50... park)

I have tested with high fade overhaul and now it works. Also, I tried with véhicule retexture mod and now it's 100% working with the suffix number "50", with the original number it was working only at 30%

Reactions: ngoctung91

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn