Hacking GTA: San Andreas port for Vita by The Flow ...

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@SuperDan -

VitaCheat will work with the following Games.....(to be Edited and Updated)

GTA - Chinatown Wars (However a Known Search Attempt will crash the Game)
Bad Piggies (Also has a Cheat Menu Built In....my Copy does at least)
Mass Effect - Infiltrator (Has Cheat Menu Built In)
ShadowGun (for those that have the Chinese Build of it out there *Google is your Friend* )
==== Unknown Search seems to work. So Cheats should be able to get made.
==== Performing a Known Search, will cause Game to Crash

====Will NOT work with.......

3D Pinball Space Cadet (Nothing Happens)
Battlefield - Bad Company 2 (Nothing Happens)
Billy Frontier (Nothing Happens)
Crazy Taxi (Nothing Happens)
Doom 64 EX (Nothing Happens)
GTA3 (Nothing Happens)
GTA - Vice City (Nothing Happens)
Max Payne (Nothing Happens)
Redneck Rampage (Nothing Happens)
Revolt (Nothing Happens)
Sonic Mania (Nothing Happens)
SM64 (Will not Launch Game, causes a Error)

Last edited by Smoker1,
Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@SuperDan -

VitaCheat will work with the following Games.....(to be Edited and Updated)

GTA - Chinatown Wars (However a Known Search Attempt will crash the Game)
Bad Piggies (Also has a Cheat Menu Built In....my Copy does at least)
Mass Effect - Infiltrator (Has Cheat Menu Built In)
ShadowGun (for those that have the Chinese Build of it out there *Google is your Friend* )
==== Unknown Search seems to work. So Cheats should be able to get made.
==== Performing a Known Search, will cause Game to Crash

====Will NOT work with.......

3D Pinball Space Cadet (Nothing Happens)
Battlefield - Bad Company 2 (Nothing Happens)
Crazy Taxi (Nothing Happens)
Doom 64 EX (Nothing Happens)
GTA3 (Nothing Happens)
GTA - Vice City (Nothing Happens)
Redneck Rampage (Nothing Happens)
Revolt (Nothing Happens)
Sonic Mania (Nothing Happens)
SM64 (Will not Launch Game, causes a Error)
There been a few GTA SA mod flying around that I saw on Reddit.. But nothing too amazing for me to do myself.. There was a Android mod to play GTA SA online but that was a while ago.. Still I think that's exactly what the vita needs atm some kind of Online Deathmatch... Pubg type.. I know it's asking alot but a man can dream

Reactions: Smoker1

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There been a few GTA SA mod flying around that I saw on Reddit.. But nothing too amazing for me to do myself.. There was a Android mod to play GTA SA online but that was a while ago.. Still I think that's exactly what the vita needs atm some kind of Online Deathmatch... Pubg type.. I know it's asking alot but a man can dream
Yeah, I am curious if SM64 can use the Nintenmod HD Graphic Pack, or any Mods. Would seriously love to try to get a SM64 Rom Hack Built, but not sure how to get it done. The Hack in Question is from the Wii, from YoshiParty (SM64 (2) ) which is harder, has Level changes, you name it.

Anyone get the Hot Coffee Mod working for GTA-SA? LOL. I think if the GTA Games were Ports from the Android Builds, they could work with VitaCheat. So for now, anyone else have other Game Ports Listed on the Android->Vita Port Page, Should Add to the List to see what can be done. As it shows, GTA-LCS is being worked on.
https://android.rinnegatamante.it/#

If anyone can get in contact with the Devs working on the Ports, hopefully these will be simple and easy Ports, but have a few Requests of Android Games to Port over......
Chicken Invaders 2 and 3
Bejeweled Classic (aka Bejeweled 3)
Burn, Zombie, Burn!
Hill Climb Racing
Sky Force - Reloaded (so both Sky Force Games can be on the System)
--There is a App I have for Star Trek Fans. I was able to get the Stage9 Mobile App that shows the Enterprise-D, so it is a Virtual Walk around. Not sure if that would be popular at all.

Might not be able to, or if it is possible to Integrate these, but GTA3, GTA-VC, GTA-SA, and GTA-LCS all have Cheat Apps that were made for it. Not sure how it could be Ported, but you run those first, then run the GTA Game in question, and at any point, you switch back and forth to enter Cheat Codes.

Reactions: SuperDan

eXtremeDevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, the other day I decided to complete 100% of San Andreas on the Vita. I started by completing the taxi missions, only to discover that the taxis boost jump button is hardcoded to the player's jump button, that it usually the brake button in cars (Square button).

I went to the project's github and saw a commit that fixes this, but it was done after the last 2.1 release and therefore is not included.

I've been trying to compile tag 2.1 myself for some time now without luck. The only compilation I can perform is the master branch, but the game crashes when entering the menu for a couple of times.

Could anyone help me build tag 2.1 (I guess that one should work as it should produce the same 2.1 apk released back in the day) including a couple of commits that improve gaming experience?

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out