Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Jesus.

What the fuck just happened.

One moment, I'm just fapping in my bed, and the other moment I'm talking to the police..
It went like this:

My housemate, has a laser pointer. Normally we use it to play a little with our cat, cause she gets crazy when we play with it.
Anyway, he was standing on our balcony, just pointing, looking how far it could point.
And BAM, suddenly, people. They were outside an appartment 65feet from us. When the light hit them, they went crazy, went yelling stuff, being angry, etc.
So my housemate comes into my room, laughing a bit, and went like "wth, those guys went all mad and I just accedentally pointed this laser pointer at them".
He also told me that those guys went down the stairs of the appartment.

Well we did expect them to come, but after like 5-10 minutes still no sign of them, so my roommate went to bed, I grabbed my laptop to fap and watch some animé..
But then, 20ish minutes later (I'm not even sure, everything is fucked in my head right now).
The doorbell.
I was like "Yeeaaa, what the hell, do you know what time it is, fuck you" and just stayed in my bed.
My housemate tho, went to the door, the door to outside the house, is right next to the door to my chamber.

I hear some angry yelling, first from the person outside, then from my roommate, and then it went like this:
"I was just pointing the damn pointer at your direction, jesus, don't make it this big of a problem!"
And the other guy went like "You were just pointing... I don't point THIS at you do I?"

And yes. He really did, he just fucking pointed a gun to my housemate's his head.
WTF? What's wrong with people?

My roommate threw the door and closed it, the other guy tried opening it again, but luckily my roommate was a little stronger, and closed and locked the door.
After that he came into my room, all upset, telling about how he got a gun pointed at him seconds ago.

Anyway, we called the police, and they were on their way.
Well, while we were waiting, we were standing on the balcony, getting some air..
And there was this car in our street, just standing there, with the light on, and 2 guys sitting in it.
Being a little paranoid, we just went inside.

And then the doorbell again. I took a look outside, and the light in the car was turned off, so I though, great, probably those guys again.
But then I took a better look, and also saw a police car standing just a few meters from them.
So, we opened the door, police came in..
And yea, the car suddenly started it's engine and just drove off.
So, we told it to the cops, they ran to their car and srsly went chasing them 0.0

And after a little while they called that they had someone, but they weren't sure, and they weren't allowed to exactly tell us when person they arrested etc.
So they came by again, this time just asking lot's of questions, making notes etc, and telling us that they will do their best to get this fixed etc.

But, damn, wtf :|
How can this fucking happen? What is WRONG with people?
It was a fucking laster pointer...
What if my housemate wasn't strong enough to hold that door, I could be fucking dead by now.. Jesus..
Now I can't fucking sleep damnit.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you are seriously lucky to have a strong housemate
ohmy.gif

but really? a gun because of a laser pointer?

people are really f-ed up these days.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
That was. Fucked. Good thing He closed the door.

Maybe he thought you were pointing a sniper at him.
laugh.gif

anyway, go fap again, maybe its just me, but after I climax, I feel so sleepy. haha.
smile.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno whether to root for the police or the one with the gun, I'd be pretty shaken up if I was on the city street and I red dot appeared on me.
I don't think I would shoot you, but I'd be a bit upset.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
jan777 said:
That was. Fucked. Good thing He closed the door.

Maybe he thought you were pointing a sniper at him.
laugh.gif

anyway, go fap again, maybe its just me, but after I climax, I feel so sleepy. haha.
smile.gif

It surely was fucked o.o.

And, nah, I don't think I can right now
tongue.gif

QUOTE(_Chaz_ @ Sep 25 2010, 02:00 AM) I dunno whether to root for the police or the one with the gun, I'd be pretty shaken up if I was on the city street and I red dot appeared on me.
I don't think I would shoot you, but I'd be a bit upset.
True, but..
1. You don't just point a gun at someone for that.
2. He wasn't like, pointing it at them, it just came across them, and prolly accidentally hit one of those guys in the eye or something..

And yea basher, people are really fucked up. I can't even imagine why those people would do such a thing..

xx_cutie_xx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow you're really lucky your friend was strong enough!
I'm sorry to hear that, that happened to you.
It reminds of the story about the guy who got shot in his car just because he honked at the person in front of him.
People can really be fucked up these days....

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The world is full of complete morons. That really sums up how shit like this happens all the time.
Good thing your roommate was able to think under pressure.
Also a gopd thing your local cops are competent xD
Most of the ones in my town...damn.

zrzk.gif
That about sums 'em up.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gore said:
guns can shoot through doors

GTA stands for grand theft auto no cars were stolen

GTA also symbolizes a violent videogame. Being a smart ass just makes you look like a moron.
Guns can shoot through doors, but it wasn't too likely the guy would actually have the balls to shoot. But I really doubt he'd have been above pistol whipping or similar beatings. A good portion of gun owners have them to attempt to look badass, they don't actually plan to use them.
But regardless, leaving the door open would have been a pretty retarded idea compared to at least leaving the guy shooting blind if he actually had the balls to, no?

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Gore said:

This.

Also... Seriously. Don't fucking point lasers at people not even by mistake.

I'm sure you already realised how stupid is to do that.

Anyways just chill for now and hope the guys don't come back
ninja.gif

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Berthenk said:
What. The. Fuck!? I know some fucked up stuff happens in the Netherlands, but this is just... I don't know, fucked up even more.
This. I live in a not very active area, but stuff like this happens, even here. A couple of years back, a fat bloke who lived in my street (God bless him) threatened me because I was cycling on his pavement. I cycled on not caring to much, until he saw me in a cycling in a car-free area. He got is car, and chased me around the neigbourhood. When he blocked my way with his car, he got out with a baseballbat and said I should never ever cylce again.

The next thing I did was cycle home, and cycle across his pavement every single morning.

A year later he died of a heart attack.

But yea, Holland is getting crazier and crazier, especially with Wilders and so on.

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
as a gun pistol owner, it took me some 'turbo boost' to actually shoot once in my life (and that was wood-made human clone target), then it came more naturally, matter of practice

in Israel I can laser point at some people, and it'd be cool, but if someone says stop, then I'll stop, if they go yelling and threating, I simply ignore them, no matter what kind of weapon they use

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
Gore said:

GTA also symbolizes a violent videogame. Being a smart ass just makes you look like a moron.
Guns can shoot through doors, but it wasn't too likely the guy would actually have the balls to shoot. But I really doubt he'd have been above pistol whipping or similar beatings. A good portion of gun owners have them to attempt to look badass, they don't actually plan to use them.
But regardless, leaving the door open would have been a pretty retarded idea compared to at least leaving the guy shooting blind if he actually had the balls to, no?
I said the GTA thing because the title makes no sense, but the whole point is it's not the best fucking idea to slam a door in a guy with a gun's face, not that there are a lot of options but if the guy was going to shoot he could have easily killed wabsta's roomie through the door

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-