Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
xtinct84 said:
Wasn't looking for that as a follow up post, however, I bet you did not get fully cocked with ammunation unless you synced your stats with the pre order code.

That's weird, I just unlocked Fully Cocked on my game without doing anything special, just going through the story.
Don't know about you guys, but I always like to take my time getting to 100%. It's a sweet thing in the end...

theRat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Gerinych said:
xtinct84 said:
Wasn't looking for that as a follow up post, however, I bet you did not get fully cocked with ammunation unless you synced your stats with the pre order code.
The Fully Cocked feature in-game is not the same as the Fully Cocked feature from the website. The one from the website simply gives you $10000 and an ability to buy all weapons from AmmuNation early in the game. The in-game Fully Cocked is an account that you can buy from AmmuNation in the Misc. section for $10000 or so. I forgot what it does, but I did get it. If you needed Fully Cocked from the website to get 100%, that'd be plain stupid, because the code exists only for preoredered GameStop copies.

Whoops, hivemind.
Anyway, it unlocks the hard stuff, one in each category. Let me list it
Revolver
SMG
Double Barreled shotgun
Carbine Rifle
Minigun
Proximity mines

Worth it for the sheer fun factor alone. Plus, with drug dealings you have money to spare.

juntok_abot

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Gerinych said:
I just finished the game for 100%. Still, I'm missing some stuff, like a bulletproof Patriot and some kind of a plaque for my warehouse. Here's what I did:
- Finished the story mode
- Destroyed the 100 cameras
- Jumped 30 USJs
- Got medals on all rampages
- Got medals on all races
- Got medals on all timetrials
- Got medals on other oddjobs
- Got medals in Liberty City Gun Club
- Found all 8 random characters and finished their missions
- Got all 21 safehouses
- Found all 80 dealers
- Got all 8 rewards for the warehouse (wooden spoon, titanium briefcase, golden binoculars, platinum syringe, jeweled bong, jeweled key to the city, silver safe, diamond pillbox)

So, just for the reference, ^ here's the list of stuff needed to get 100% ^. Not sure about the 8 random characters, though. Also, cheating does not drop your percentage, at least not after you got 100%.
for the medals, is it really need to get gold..
because its bit tough fo gold medal

Gerinych

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
juntok_abot said:
for the medals, is it really need to get gold..
because its bit tough fo gold medal
Naw, you just need any medal. Except maybe for firetruck, police, ambulance, noodle run, delivery, and taxi missions. They give you bonuses when you get gold, they're more significant than a new car at the auto dealer, so I'm not sure how it works.

Shazzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I was just wondering if there was a cheat (ingame or AR) to make it so that all the pedestrians attack you, like in the HoboTron mission? A zombie Liberty City would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

ssheretic

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
cameras.png

Another 100 Cams map.
Thread: http://www.gtaforum.nl/index.php?showtopic...p;#entry1307606

kirbydragon

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Onelouder said:
Graveyard Groove: Anyone know what the prize for Gold is?
Absolutely nothing. It's just one of the time trials needed for the Cityscape. If there's any "prize", it's a "mission failed". All the sub-missions seem to do this after "passing" them whether there's a medal or not.

xtinct84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gerinych said:
xtinct84 said:
The Fully Cocked feature in-game is not the same as the Fully Cocked feature from the website. The one from the website simply gives you $10000 and an ability to buy all weapons from AmmuNation early in the game. The in-game Fully Cocked is an account that you can buy from AmmuNation in the Misc. section for $10000 or so. I forgot what it does, but I did get it. If you needed Fully Cocked from the website to get 100%, that'd be plain stupid, because the code exists only for preoredered GameStop copies.

Thank you, this is the information I was seeking. Sorry I had to bleed it out of you the way I did.

IngeniousDefault

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a question: i flew with the helicopter and saved. can this destroy the city? i have the feeling, that now the city streets pop ups more now. Can this be true or is this harmless for the game?

Azhur

Trophies
XP
Country
Gabon
I counted the cameras on that map like 10 times and always got the total number of 99. Could someone else verify this number?

Onelouder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Azhur said:
I counted the cameras on that map like 10 times and always got the total number of 99. Could someone else verify this number?
I got all 100, so I dunno. I opened the pic in paint and marked off each one as I got them, then I knew which ones I was missing, maybe try that.

Onelouder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I redid the first post so it's more organized, what do you think?
We still need a few things:
Large map of Unique Stunt Jumps
Large map of Blue Swirls
Large map of Random People Missions
Large map of Odd Jobs with Legend

Anyone want to make them from the big map?

juntok_abot

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
need help here, could you point me how to find the hotdog stand for the second encounter...
cant find it, many websites said to search at dukes municipal pool area, but dunno where it is..

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Azhur said:
I counted 100.
Try taking it into paint and darkening each red dot as you count it.

Onelouder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Azhur said:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/Azhur/A1ZT7.png

Could someone help with this one? A screenshot would help a lot.

Hey, yeah I know that corner is messed up a bit I think, I had trouble as well.
I remade that corner of the map from my actual locations in the game.
Sorry if it's blurry, I blew it up a bit in paint to make it easier to see.
Hope it helps
Cheers
AG4AR.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol