GTA: Chinatown Wars Bulletproof Infernus & Hellenbach Codes

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Blackout, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Blackout
    OP

Blackout GBAtemp Regular

Aug 16, 2007
    Canada
    Canada
    I recently picked up GTA: Chinatown Wars and discovered that there were 2 exclusive vehicles given out for the game.

One from Amazon.com for pre-ordering (Bulletproof Infernus) and one from the Rockstar Games Social Club (Bulletproof Hellenbach) for linking your stats from May 1st 2009 to May 8th 2009.

I know that DS Game Cards are read-only and therefore the code already exists in the game for them but through some searching I've been unable to turn up a code to activate both these vehicles at the auto merchant.

So I ask of the community if anyone has found an Action Replay DS code to unlock both these vehicles in GTA: Chinatown Wars.

2. basher11

basher11 GBAtemp's Official Vocaloid Lover

Jun 29, 2009
    United States
    none currently

3. Bently

Bently GBAtemp Fan

Sep 17, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    Im pretty sure that the cheats from the Temp GBATemp Database has a code where it changes the cars bought in that garage (BOABO or something) to the selected car cheat.
    That didn't really make sense but I think you'll understand.

4. basher11

basher11 GBAtemp's Official Vocaloid Lover

Jun 29, 2009
    United States
    of course i know. change bulletproof patriot to heli.

didnt see one for those that you mentioned.

5. Blackout
    OP

Blackout GBAtemp Regular

Aug 16, 2007
    Canada
    Canada
    Is there no code to just activate those 2 vehicles at the auto merchant? I know about the Helicopter and how it will replace the Bulletproof Patriot at the auto merchant one.

6. DunkrWunkah

DunkrWunkah GBAtemp's Official Dunkr

Nov 21, 2008
    United States
    I'd try some Google Search grinding.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice