ROM Hack RELEASE GRID: Autosport Quality 60 FPS mod

sorabora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
60 FPS mods have some similarities across all Switch games, so after some time 60 FPS is one of the easiest change in visuals to do in some games. Other graphics settings (except window resolution) are solely engine dependent, so if you want to change something else, you need to learn how this Engine works. And from what I saw in exefs of GRID - Switch related functions are less readable than PC trash that is left in code. So I'm spending more time on games that catch my heart and soul. :P

If you could remove the horrible sprite filters in the Grandia remaster you would have *my* heart and soul :P

https://gbatemp.net/threads/grandia...ssible-to-remove-the-blurry-hd-filter.552371/

Savnoor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The patch doesn't seem to be working for me. I am on Atmosphere 0.10.2 and already installed sys-clk and put in Grid Autosport with that overclock. I am not sure if the patch is not working or if the overclock is not working.

Neffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
Today has been released an update (1.8_49215), is it possible to know how to make the 60fps mod working for this version ?
Actually, does it exist a tutorial explaining how to retrieve mod needed files ?
I'd also like to know if, when I overclock to play a game without a modified profile, it changes something to it, like increasing fps, decreasing loading time, pop-up, clipping...?
Thanks

Last edited by Neffin,

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Just curious about the "0s" :P
buildid originally has 32 bytes. Most games are utilizing only first 16 bytes for main (other NSOs like sdk, subsdk have always 20 bytes utilized) and Atmosphere has this case implemented, but some games like GRID has 20 bytes utilized and Atmosphere doesn't have this case implemented (when I last checked), only 16 and 32 bytes. So I need to use whole buildid for Atmosphere to pass comparison.

This is not first mod I'm uploading with this name pattern.

Reactions: cucholix

dem1980

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you for this mod.
In dock game we have :
- Best performance (to target 60fps)
- Best graphics (to target high resolution)
In handeld mode we have one more mode :
- Best battery (i don’t know what it is, low resolution and 30fps ?)

Your mod modify all 3 modes ?

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thank you for this mod.
In dock game we have :
- Best performance (to target 60fps)
- Best graphics (to target high resolution)
In handeld mode we have one more mode :
- Best battery (i don’t know what it is, low resolution and 30fps ?)

Your mod modify all 3 modes ?
Yeah, because I didn't bother to check where are stored settings for each mode. I'm just forcing game to be always 60 FPS no matter what.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And battery saving mode is just performance mode locked to 30 FPS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu