Not open for further replies.

bdacanay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I have been enjoying my stay at GBAtemp very much. The community is really great, and I love having topical discussions with everyone. But there is one thing wrong with this site...a few members of the staff. Some of the staff has been quite rude to me and there has been one in particular that has been making sure that I do not have a voice.

This Moderator is raulpica. He has been removing my posts because my opinions are not necessarily the same as his or the majority of GBAtemp. I don't know why he does this, but it does upset me a bit. I wish for him to stop removing my posts, which are on-topic, but he wants to remove them anyway. He will probably remove this thread too before anyone else sees it.

I would like somebody, preferably a more community friendly Moderator, to tell me who I would have to PM to submit a complaint. Is there an owner of the site that I can speak with because that's what I would prefer to do. I just want to post my opinion without being, for lack of a better term, shafted.

Thanks guys, and have a wonderful day!
smile.gif

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a word of advice....if you want to continue enjoying your stay here....Don't call out the mods....its a really bad idea....

Also the admin is a lion

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
If you think Rauly's a bad guy you should meet me. If you've got a problem with one of the mods take it up with them in a PM. Rauly's a great guy, very friendly and very approachable. This thread serves no purpose other than a whiny rant so it's being closed.

bdacanay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fear Zoa said:
Just a word of advice....if you want to continue enjoying your stay here....Don't call out the mods....its a really bad idea....

Also the admin is a lion
Yeah, I think my membership is worth doing what other's want to do so bad but fear to. I knew the Mods thought they were better than everyone else, but this is just sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-