Greeting gbatemp society.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gungunra, Feb 25, 2016.

1. gungunra
    OP

gungunra Member

Newcomer
    Feb 25, 2016
    United States
    Hello,
    Am I feeling myself? That GBATemp is the only gaming forum that Linux, Windows, Mac, Chrome OS users coexist together without fighting? I've amazed on "Desktop Show" thread.
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/post-a-picture-of-your-desktop.56484/page-208

That there're so many Linux exist here along equally with Mac & Windows users. Naturally other Anime, Gaming, IT forums Mostly crammed with Win-Mac users 97% Linux population only 3%. But that thread 4 OS are around 30%-40% equally.

So I decide to join this forum to see how this gaming society looks like. I've been sick enough of Linux Sarcastic Forum Environment. We cross-platform users always becomes a trolling victim on both side. I want to find the friendly forum that Windows, Linux, Mac users coexist exchange knowledge happily. Am I picked the right forum here?

T-hug likes this.
  2. cearp

cearp the ticket master

May 26, 2008
    Tuvalu
    yeah i guess, when ever i end up browsing a little of gamefaqs or stuff like that, mean people there
    enjoy + welcome

3. daxtsu

daxtsu GBAtemp Guru

Jun 9, 2007
    Toxicity on this site lies in the Wii U section primarily, with a fair bit less in the 3DS section (it's much, much better there than in the Wii U section). I've not seen too many fanboy/fangirl wars here over OSes/browsers, but that's just my experience.

Welcome, btw.

4. gungunra
    OP

gungunra Member

Newcomer
    Feb 25, 2016
    United States
    Thank you I'll avoid the "red zone discussion" as much as possible.
    My goal is research about making Anime & Gaming Linux distro. Also I'm a Windows insider testers.
    & emulation zone is the best starter for gaming on Linux than PC direct-x requirement games.
    All emulators supported Linux as well as Windows. Most PC gamers didn't notice this traits.