Green Screen

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by wiiv1.5owners3, Mar 12, 2009.

Mar 12, 2009

Green Screen by wiiv1.5owners3 at 10:54 AM (480 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. wiiv1.5owners3
    OP

Member wiiv1.5owners3 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Green screen freeze == Video mode issue. The game doesn't run in your video mode, either run it in its video mode(PAL/NTSC), or try my toy.
    [/quote]

the game loads and plays but the bottom half of the screen is Green this happens when running through ciocorp 1.0.1 tryed GWP change video to PAL tryed wiifii to change region to PAL but same all the time...BUT heres the odd thing if i run through Gamma 3 (NO 002 Fix) its runs seet asa nut no green screen now how odd is this issue.

2. jinxvorheeze

Member jinxvorheeze GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    What game? What region is the game? Are you on 3.2?

It sounds like you are trying to run a PAL game through the disk channel but you are only getting a green screen. But when you run it through Gamma it works fine. This is because Gamma patches the video mode to NTSC automatically, and the disk channel does not. You would have to use anyregion changer to patch your console to PAL then the disk would play from the disk channel.

3. wiiv1.5owners3
    OP

Member wiiv1.5owners3 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    game- neighbourhood games
    game region-NTSC U
    Wii-3.2E
    i just found it strange only 1/2 the screen is green the top half runs fine...
    Disc Channel-Loads but 1/2 Green
    Gamma-Runs perfectly
    so is there a way i can changer the game structure to run with a patched video ive tryed WiiFiii and GWP to change video mode NTSC 2 PAL 3 discs all the same any ideas guys and thanks for the above post