Hacking Green R4i 3d from ndsill.net problem

nxwing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I have this for about a year now and everything was working fine until I decided to upgrade its firmware and kernel from the official site. I backed up everything first and then formatted the card and placed the new firmware files including the kernel.nds file for my DSi. I placed over 4 GB of ROMs into my 8GB A data micro SD HC card and noticed only two ROM files appeared. I noticed that the two ROMs were the first ones in alphabetical order. It also cannot run some games like Phoenix Wright 2: Justice for all. To anyone that can help me, thanks in advance.

Reactions: Alexander1970

nxwing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
The gree card has stopped for upgrade for a long time.
Your card maybe blocked by the new 3ds firmware.
You should buy a new one. The most stable and famous is the R4i SDHC 3DS RTS
I tried it on another DSi system and it seems to have the same problem, I'll try looking for that card and does it run 3ds games since I plan on getting one.

4coolday

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.4coolday.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
we don't sell this r4i card, because it is an unkown r4i card, the supports is poor, so game compatibility is not good.
You'd better choose the R4i Gold 3DS ,
it is the most popular r4i cards, with good compatibility and frequently update.

nxwing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
we don't sell this r4i card, because it is an unkown r4i card, the supports is poor, so game compatibility is not good.
You'd better choose the R4i Gold 3DS ,
it is the most popular r4i cards, with good compatibility and frequently update.
I can't seem to find any R4i Gold 3DS in my area, the only ones that I find are the green ones, I'll try and go out of town in the next two days to search for other R4i Cards. Thanks for the recommendation.

full-hopeness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Yeah!recommend you buy r4i gold rts card or r4i sdhc rts card , since they both are the cheap cards, r4i gold rts card use the wood firmware which 100%games compatible , recommend you buy from r4i gold rts card official website www.r4ids.cn reseller.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-