Gaming Greatest DS Rpg from your perspective

Nocturnius

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. I'll have to agree with you on TWEWY. I play a lot of rpg's since its my fave game genre. But for the ds. hmm TWEWY and perhaps Soma Bringer

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far FFIV and DQIV are my fave DS RPGs. I haven't really gotten into TWEWY yet, but I am enjoying it so far. I just really like old-school RPGs. I guess I am kind of stubborn.

Nocturnius

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Glacius0 said:
I like TWEWY a lot too. I'm a little confused why people seem to love Soma Bringer so much though. It's decent but the gameplay was kind of boring I thought. Nice music though.

Yea I agree with you in Soma Bringer. I think the reason I like it is because like you mention The Music, and the fact you can play as any of the main characters and any class you want. The art of the game is great to I think. Gameplay Wise its not great like you said, surely not revolutionary but I still get to walk around and roam and kill creatures lol. As long as a rpg has a nice story to follow I can bypass the gameplay.

Nocturnius

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
aimansss95 said:
can someone tell me what game is TWEWY?? i would like to get it

Means The World Ends With You. Its jap name is It's a Wonderful World. heres the wikipedia info on. will answer all ur questions bro. lol http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twewy Not sure if that is what you meant. lol Kinda messed up right now *o*

MicShadow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
*Oh god, not the TWEWY fanboys again*

jokes aside, Soma Bringer is a fun game, IF you play it with friends.

Ever played Diablo? Same sort of concept

Oh and of course, all the usuals such as Chrono Trigger (seriously play it now)

FFIV, and Dragon Quest IV. Although i really did not like starting over in the chapters again
mad.gif

Waddle Dee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TWEWY for the win.

Anyone who says TWEWY sucks should officially go bang their head against a brick wall until they say it's good.

Also, FFTA2. I'm addicted right now. I already beat TWEWY, sadly. That was one of the best storylines I've ever seen in a game....

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Chrono Trigger for me.

Couldn't really get into TWEWY, but maybe I should give it another try... if all that hype around it wasn't that nauseating.

Couldn't really get into the FFs, either. Played FFIV on the GBA the last time and going through nearly the same experience "just" with improved graphics bored me a little bit.

And I don't really like SRPGs, so there's not that much to choose from RPG-wise on the DS for me.

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pokewiz99 said:
Anyone who says TWEWY sucks should officially go bang their head against a brick wall until they say it's good.

TWEWY was terrible, imo

absolutely hated it

TWEWY fans are worse than FF7 fanbois

DQ4 is awesome. the FF4 remake was nice too, as is chrono trigger

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended