Gran Turismo DS anyone?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by qodrirnspe, May 10, 2009.

1. qodrirnspe
    OP

qodrirnspe Member

Newcomer
    May 10, 2009
    United States
    Brilliant idea. I have not seen much racing homebrew so why dosen't someone do Gran Turismo DS?

2. TwinBlades

TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 3, 2008
    Sorry to break it up to you but that would be totally pointless as theres lots of good racing games out there for the DS such as: Mario Kart, GRID, Need For Speed Series, Asphalt: Urban GT 2 and much more. Another note, racing games arent really good for the DS IMO. I know you meant homebrew but I really doubt no one would make a homebrew racing unless they have confidence to make it REALLY good.

3. Depravo

Depravo KALSARIKÄNNIT

Global Moderator
    GBAtemp Patron
    Depravo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 13, 2008
    Purgatory
    I think a GT quality racing game (dozens of licensed vehicles, real world locations, relatively cutting-edge graphics etc) would be a little ambitious for a homebrew release. Try requesting something a little more likely such as Pole Position or Monaco GP.

4. Uruha

Uruha GBAtemp Regular

Aug 9, 2008
    United States
    Pennsylvania
    yay! lets have someone drive a lot of cars and make a really realistic driving game!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice