Grafik Issues on Nintendont

Discussion in 'Wii U - Emulation & CEMU' started by Bomberman82, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Bomberman82
    OP

Bomberman82 Member

Newcomer
    May 27, 2019
    Germany
    Hallo Community,

i hope it´s ok when i posted here. I have just a couple of Games for the Nintendont and until here everthing works fine.

But i got some Grafikissues when i start F-Zero GX (EUR) the picture is flimmering or flickers even when i stop Nintendo go back to the wii menu its continued i must power off my Wii U and start again. Funnywise it´s only on F-Zero GX Game.
    Have anyone an idea what could it be???
    -I don´t use force 480p because the issues.

2. Wuigi

Wuigi GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 14, 2012
    Germany
    @Bomberman82 I don't have that issue with my version, can you install git, open the git bash via right click in the f-zero directory(GFZP) of your external drive and run "md5sum game.iso"?
    Then compare with the md5 at redump.org as your game might be damaged.
    If that's the case you can dump it again from your legally owned copy of the game with cleanrip and try again with nintendont.
    If it still has issues after that your hdd might be damaged at the sector your game is at and you should buy a new one as the rest of it may fail soon.
    It could also be your SD card that is at fault or the nintendont dol is damaged, so maybe format your SD again and download nintendont again to narrow down the problem.
    PS:Why is your English so bad when you are already 37?
    It might be better to use the bing translator to translate the German sentence to English then as the resulting English is more understandable.

Last edited by Wuigi, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Bomberman82
    OP

Bomberman82 Member

Newcomer
    May 27, 2019
    Germany
    Thanks for your advice