Hardware Gpu corrupted?

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your GPU is probably on its last legs. Have you tried switching to integrated graphics and see if it does the same thing? Can you test the GPU in another machine?

Oleboy555

OP
Trophies
Website
3ds.guide
XP
Country
Netherlands
Your GPU is probably on its last legs. Have you tried switching to integrated graphics and see if it does the same thing? Can you test the GPU in another machine?
Cant test another machine, and how do I plug in my monitor into my mothetboard? Because HP boarded the vga port so I cant connect to it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

allright how can I be sure this is my GPU and not something else?

D

Deleted User

Cant test another machine, and how do I plug in my monitor into my mothetboard? Because HP boarded the vga port so I cant connect to it

GPU dies due to overheating. It's that, integrated card is fine. Either use VGA to HDMI port or something else.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

I'm 90% sure it's just your GPU, even the BSOD is GPU related. It wouldn't be causing those kind of artifacts if the issue was something else. Unless you have both a faulty/dying GPU, and other faulty/dying components, but there's no reason to think that's the case.
You'll need to get a new GPU, but you better check the PSU wattage and make sure it's powerful enough to handle whatever GPU you decide to buy.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Ugh, then you may need to start saving for a new machine, integrated GPU can't be replaced >.> Unless you had a complete motherboard replacement from the manufacturer.
Replacing the CPU would cut it for those that aren't motherboard graphics.

Oleboy555

OP
Trophies
Website
3ds.guide
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, im not rich so its going to have to be a second hand gtx750 for 65 euros, cant afford anything more expensive then that, but it is a huuuuuugee upgrade from a radeon hd 6450, like really huuuge

Oleboy555

OP
Trophies
Website
3ds.guide
XP
Country
Netherlands
20170529_221536.jpg

:cry::cry::cry:

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Commonly? Overheating, Not Enough power supplied to GPU causing it to fail.
Disagree, sorry, still love ya tho
Solder points fail over time, it is designed that way. Your artifacts on the screen are caused by vram connection fail, solder on it failed. Baking can fix it, for me fixed 8800gtx and it worked for almost a year, sold it later :-P

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Oleboy555

OP
Trophies
Website
3ds.guide
XP
Country
Netherlands
Solder points fail over time, it is designed that way. Your artifacts on the screen are caused by vram connection fail, solder on it failed. Baking can fix it, for me fixed 8800gtx and it worked for almost a year, sold it later :-P

Are you serious? xD, I mean cmon baking a gpu, that sounds ridiculous, XD, maybe itll work though :P

RaMon90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Are you serious? xD, I mean cmon baking a gpu, that sounds ridiculous, XD, maybe itll work though :P
At least you going to have something for dinner.

Not sure but i heard in the past something like this.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Trust me 90% chance it will work. It's basically reballing, and strangely it works :-)
You have nothing to loose. oh, clean the thermal paste before you bake it, later apply a fresh pea drop in the center of the gpu chip. Have fun
It's not "basically reballing", it's the same concept but nowhere near as effective. It might work though, nothing to lose I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol