Apple gpsphone crashes after greenpois0n rc5 jailbreak!!!

pikachu945

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I jailbroke my ipod otuhc 4g 32gb with greenpois0n rc5 and when I load gpsphone
it crashes I am version 4.2.1 how do I fix this?

elios93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the some problem...
frown.gif

classical.metal

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Yes! I have the same problem. I wasn't sure the culprit was greenpois0n RC5 until I saw your comment.
We need to send an e-mail to ZodTTD...

classical.metal

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I didn't solve the problem, but I have a temporary solution.

Instructions (By now):

Lets imagine you did redsn0w tethered and then greenpois0n untethered RC5, you might realize gba doesn't work anymore. So if you still have redsn0w 0.9.6b4 open it, select the 4.2.1 firmware and then select ONLY "Just boot tethered right now". After following the instructions and entering DFU mode, your ipod/iphone will run being able to use gpsphone.

You won't lose greenpois0n's untethered after redsn0w, so if you restart your device it will work normally.
The problem is that every time you want to use gpsphone, you will have to do the redsn0w thing.

P.S.: I'm not sure this instructions will work for someone that never did redsn0w on his device, but if it works let me know
biggrin.gif

Cheers from Chile.

companycalls405

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
classical.metal said:
I didn't solve the problem, but I have a temporary solution.

Instructions (By now):

Lets imagine you did redsn0w tethered and then greenpois0n untethered RC5, you might realize gba doesn't work anymore. So if you still have redsn0w 0.9.6b4 open it, select the 4.2.1 firmware and then select ONLY "Just boot tethered right now". After following the instructions and entering DFU mode, your ipod/iphone will run being able to use gpsphone.

You won't lose greenpois0n's untethered after redsn0w, so if you restart your device it will work normally.
The problem is that every time you want to use gpsphone, you will have to do the redsn0w thing.

P.S.: I'm not sure this instructions will work for someone that never did redsn0w on his device, but if it works let me know
biggrin.gif

Cheers from Chile.

This works for me. I did the same thing as you, untethered with greenpois0n after redsn0w. I haven't been a position where I've had to reboot since unethering, so it's not like this is a huge deal. Appreciate the help, classical.metal.

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Greenpois0n RC6 is supposed to fix this problem, it just got released. You don't need to restore if you jailbroke with RC5, it will install over RC5.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night.