ijustwannaplaywii

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
i just got my psvita 4 hours ago already jailbroke it but im now realising i have no idea how to actually pirate games on it p.s do I do it on my vita or transfer files with my computer
Post automatically merged:

i meant hshop

this is on a vita running something .7 its the latest version that supports jailbreaking

Last edited by ijustwannaplaywii,

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look for an app on your Vita called PKGj. It's a great place to start! Vita games, PSP games, PS1 games, the whole kit and kaboodle!!!

PS: When you go into PKGj, make sure you hit the triangle button and select "REFRESH"...

And let us know how it goes!!!

ijustwannaplaywii

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Look for an app on your Vita called PKGj. It's a great place to start! Vita games, PSP games, PS1 games, the whole kit and kaboodle!!!

PS: When you go into PKGj, make sure you hit the triangle button and select "REFRESH"...

thx this is my first ever playstation system or time using one

how i install

i got the VPK on my pc how I get this on my psvita

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thx this is my first ever playstation system or time using one

how i install

i got the VPK on my pc how I get this on my psvita
There is an app on your Vita called VitaShell. This is pretty much the interface between your Vita and your computer. I'll be right back and walk you through this. Gotta get away for a sec...

ijustwannaplaywii

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
There is an app on your Vita called VitaShell. This is pretty much the interface between your Vita and your computer. I'll be right back and walk you through this. Gotta get away for a sec...
ok

we got a few problems

ok

we got a few problems
i have to reinstall henku whenever i turn my system back on WTF is happening (3.73)

can you give me your discord its easier than gbatempt

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright I gotta hit the sack. I'm on the east coast and I'm ready to crash. I think you may have to re-hack your Vita. Take a look at this stuff below, it might be the solution to your dilemma.

De-Hack:

RESTORE PS VITA TO FACTORY SETTINGS (THIS INCLUDES INTERNAL MEMORY OF 1 GB)

Finally, The Hack:

3) Install the latest and greatest hack using this video, which is derived entirely from the vita.hacks.guide.

Hey chief, thanks for chiming in, as there are a LOT of people here than can help you with this. I would like to start off by saying that this hack is easy. Hacking a PS Vita can be daunting, I remember hacking this little gizmo back in like 2015, and knowing I could botch the whole thing and brick it, and as familiar as I could be watching YouTube videos on how to hack it, I was just nervous as hell. Anyway, I hacked it back then, got away from it for a long period, and started over completely in March of 2023. And by "starting over" I mean an entirely clean system. Miraculously, the whole hacking commuity was different, and so was the most favorable hack, a wide stretch away from mine (h-encore), which is replaced by the HenKaku/Henlo/Enso hack.

So that's what I'd do if I were you, START OVER, FRESH, WITH A TOTALLY BLANK SLATE with your precious PS Vita.

I cant decide that for you, however it would be optimal. All of the various things that the new hack (vita.hacks.guide) bring are completely up to date. I've never had any issues with my PS Vita since I hacked it (well, there were two things, but they worked out with no help from anyone as I resolved these issues on my own, and were NOT related to the hack itself). It's a great place to start, and takes care of any of your immediate needs from the Vita once you've hacked it. There are 3 things to do that will bring you up to speed in the modding community with a freshly popped Vita...

1) Start over by removing your current hack.

2) Restore/Reset your PS VIta to factory settings (making your Vita brand new).

3) Install the latest and greatest hack using this video, which is derived entirely from the vita.hacks.guide.

This hack takes about 20 minutes to execute. However, please make sure that your PS VITA does NOT GO INTO SLEEP MODE DURING THE HACK. This can be achieved on your Vita by going to Settings > Power Save Settings (down at the very bottom) and make sure "Stand By Mode" is set for 30 mins. You'll be fine!

Finally, if you decide to hack your Vita using this method, I suggest watching this video more than once BEFORE you hack your Vita. This will create a familiar mind-set that willl help you be comfortable with the hack. The last thing you need is to be completely unfamiliar with the hack, and you screw up in the middle of it for any reason at all. This video is 21 mins long and is definitely worth every second of your time.

ok

we got a few problems

i have to reinstall henku whenever i turn my system back on WTF is happening (3.73)

can you give me your discord its easier than gbatempt
I am not a Discord member...

Last edited by The_Dizzy_Vizzy,
Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did, but most people would downgrade to 3.60 or 3.65 to get permanent CFW, instead of running the homebrew enabler every boot. Enso doesn't work for other firmwares.
Hayato, seems the latest Henlo Henkaku Enso hack requires us to upgrade our Sony firmware 3.74 before instaling the hack. Why would someone want to downgrade before they upgrade? Just curious Mr, 213!

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hayato, seems the latest Henlo Henkaku Enso hack requires us to upgrade our Sony firmware 3.74 before instaling the hack. Why would someone want to downgrade before they upgrade? Just curious Mr, 213!

Depends on your firmware, as it says in the henlo requires 3.65 or higher, sony only provide the highest firmware for updates

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on your firmware, as it says in the henlo requires 3.65 or higher, sony only provide the highest firmware for updates
Ah ok that makes sense, because the vita.hacks.guide requires you to be on 3.74 in order to downgrade, but I know you know all of this. Happy gaming (god I love this console)!

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah ok that makes sense, because the vita.hacks.guide requires you to be on 3.74 in order to downgrade, but I know you know all of this. Happy gaming (god I love this console)!

Downgrade to 3.60, it has an easier henkaku menthod, and you can run higher firmware games with 0syscall6.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol