• Replies 24

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guess I've just had great luck with paypal, never had a problem with getting my money back, nor did I ever have to get 3rd party involved. I've only had to open a case twice, I guess since I didn't receive anything it was easier for paypal to side with me. I'll continue using Paypal until they give me a reason not to.

You were the buyer in any sour situation? If so then yes you are remarkably lucky that paypal hasn't decided to to lend its mighty "fuck your shit" hammer upon your head, most likely just done out of spite and lulz.
They helped me once, likely to lull me into a false sense of security, and then it has gone south ever since then.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is why I generally don't recommend buying stuff from eBay or using PayPal.

FYI, had you buy it with a real credit card (Visa/MC) directly, you can initiate chargeback. It is much easier to do chargeback then to let PayPal do investigation and possibly let PayPal screw you over. Note you must let seller charge you directly, not via a proxy such as PayPal. You can initiate a chargeback while using PayPal but be advised PayPal will come after you for the money.

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
You were the buyer in any sour situation? If so then yes you are remarkably lucky that paypal hasn't decided to to lend its mighty "fuck your shit" hammer upon your head, most likely just done out of spite and lulz.
They helped me once, likely to lull me into a false sense of security, and then it has gone south ever since then.
Yea I was the buyer, both times the seller never shipped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-