Not open for further replies.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my 2 1/2 year old laptop that I payed $350 for back then has better specs then that

stylow

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
bradzx you should really get rid of this machine as you are getting ripped off. $115 a month is an atrociously expensive price and it means that in three or four months you have essentially paid the price of the PC. You would be much better off buying a PC outright (one with better specs) and paying for it on a monthly basis instead.
I think for 300 he can even get better specs than that

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd seriously lol if this was a 1 year contract or longer.
Yes it take one year contact but...no return or exchange. So I have to really careful with this.

Someone who mention about emulator for PS2 and GC, no thank you. I don't need these because I already have it. Also I hacked my wii so I can play GC game and Wii game.

D

Deleted_171835

I'd seriously lol if this was a 1 year contract or longer.
Yes it take one year contact but...no return or exchange. So I have to really careful with this.
Whoa, you're seriously getting ripped off. Once you're done paying off this computer, you would have lost $1380 (115 x 12). For that price, you could have got a much better PC. If I were you, I would go to wherever you got it from and demand that the contract be revoked.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Seriously, I don't even know why Aaron is still open, with those prices.

It has to be the greatest rip-off I've ever heard of.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Seriously, I don't even know why Aaron is still open, with those prices.

It has to be the greatest rip-off I've ever heard of.

They mainly cater to people who can't afford a single payment of hundreds of dollars, and have no credit cards.
A used PC for 150$ would be WAY better than this. I mean, it might be a little less powerful, but it'll still work and you won't get ripped off so badly.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A used PC for 150$ would be WAY better than this. I mean, it might be a little less powerful, but it'll still work and you won't get ripped off so badly.

No argument here. Another option for people in the US is to put a good PC in layaway at WalMart. (Much as I hate the company)
The only drawback would be that you couldn't use the PC until it was completely paid for.
But at least he would get something closer to his money's worth.

Reactions: 1 person

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
-.-"
You're seriously being ripped, I just made a pc that is at least 3 times stronger than that for 500 euro for my aunt (with 1 TB of storage).
If you still can, you should drop this thing, as it costs way way too much.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Did u read what I just said, DCG? Tell me what this mean. "No return or exchange."

It means you can't return or exchange it. Pretty self-explanatory.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or just stop paying the monthly contract fee, that way a collection agency will take it away before the contract expires. Problem solved. Seriously, dude, you got screwed over big time.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Did u read what I just said, DCG? Tell me what this mean. "No return or exchange."

I seriously doubt that Aaron's doesn't have a grace period to cancel your contract. You may also want to check out the escape clause. There is one in every contract, otherwise you could break contract without penalty. It may be worth it to just break the contract and tell them to shove that $300 computer up it's ass.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No that is not they do. U get letter from Aaron that you are special cusmoter to get free without pay until May, you start pay. I look the sign and say. "any people who get letter about merchiers, you can get free until may pay." Under I see the below. "NO EXCHANGE OR RETURN." And yes I do have contact but I cant get replace or give back cuz I got free. If I break it, then I cant replacement.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
No that is not they do. U get letter from Aaron that you are special cusmoter to get free without pay until May, you start pay. I look the sign and say. "any people who get letter about merchiers, you can get free until may pay." Under I see the below. "NO EXCHANGE OR RETURN." And yes I do have contact but I cant get replace or give back cuz I got free. If I break it, then I cant replacement.

They probably say that to every customer. You'll believe anything won't you?

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti

Did you actually read the contract? There is an escape clause within the paragraphs. And what you signed in the contract is most likely different from what those buffoons at Aaron told you.

Know your rights as a consumer. Most of your rights are within that contract. The rest are either local, state or Federal law. It's up to you to know what your rights are. Accepting Employee's word as law is as ignorant as it gets.

marcus134

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Man told me dont breakl it. Cuz they wont get new one or replace for me.
he's talking about breaking the contract, not the computer.

No that is not they do. U get letter from Aaron that you are special cusmoter to get free without pay until May, you start pay.
it's either
1. get a month free, so you don't feel screwed so hard.
2. they collect the money at the end of the term, which is standard way of doing things in the leasing business, and the letter is there to smooth talk you into getting screwed.

in both case they leave you with a gaping hole in your pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    jdhello
    @SylverReZ that guy seriously spent over 2 grand on that hot wheels pc?
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    LTT is a noob
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads