Knarf

OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I recieved my DSTT in the mail today from Dealextreme. It opened up pretty easily. I think It's a real but I'm not 100% sure. I took a couple pictures and I'd like to make sure before I do anything with it. Thanks.

100_1365.jpg

100_1363.jpg

Knarf

OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Bad news is this carts defective. I'm either going to get a replacement cart, or pay the difference for an acekard 2.1 I'm waiting for their 2nd response email. They told me they weren't checking all the cards. They said the chip must be fried. The problem with this card is it freezes at the health screen. Heath screen looks ghostly. Luckily there going to take care of it.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
By the way, I've been reading on some of the other forum topics on this site that the 2i cannot run AKAIO and MUST run the 4.12 version of the firmware as earlier versions can brick the flash cart. It is also likely that a firmware update by Nintendo will make the Acekard 2i useless (and you'll need to buy another one once it's been updated).

Unless you already have a DSi, you should probably get an Acekard 2 until any problems with the 2i have been ironed out.

-Bri

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dealextreme doesn't sell the Acecard 2i. Are you sure you didn't get an Acekard 2.1?

Nope, I'm wrong. They DO have the Acekard 2i, but it's $29 (which is a lot more than $6 over the price of the DSTT). Are you sure you didn't get an Acekard 2.1?

-Bri

rom666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bri said:
Dealextreme doesn't sell the Acecard 2i. Are you sure you didn't get an Acekard 2.1?

Nope, I'm wrong. They DO have the Acekard 2i, but it's $29 (which is a lot more than $6 over the price of the DSTT). Are you sure you didn't get an Acekard 2.1?

-Bri

They just started selling them. You can find them here: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18728

I must've hit quote as you edited your post...LOL

Knarf

OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Bri said:

-Bri
They felt bad or something... If it's a 2.1 it's not a big deal but they said 2i, so I'll let you know when I get it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, I know what it is. :creep: