Hacking Got banned

D

Deleted User

No, the point is I have only heard of one person who did not have USUM 1.2 getting banned, despite several people who were not banned despite playing a pirated and romhacked copy of USUM 1.1. So if it has nothing to do with the USUM 1.2 update why are only users with USUM 1.2 getting banned for the most part and people without USUM 1.2 aren't, even people who play USUM 1.1 romhacks aren't getting banned.

And no, the leak seems to have nothing to do with it either as even people who didn't get it until a week after the release got banned (assuming they updated to 1.2).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Actually, it is pretty easy to do so. How many people who have played USUM and updated to 1.2 have been banned? How many people who either don't have USUM or haven't updated it to 1.2 (perhaps because they haven't played it in a while or because they are using a romhack which is 1.1 based)? That is pretty strong evidence right there.
And those 1.2 updates could be running through out of region copys of usum or they could have other out of region games besides usum.I dont think you read into things very well.The people who didnt get banned most likely had us copys of all there games.

Last edited by ,

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
And those 1.2 updates could be running through out of region copys of usum or they could have other out of region games besides usum.I dont think you read into things very well.The people who didnt get banned most likely had us copys of all there games.
There is no out of region usum Pokemon games, all main line 3DS games are region free, unless you tried loading the out of region physical version of Pokemon games.

Reactions: ThoD
D

Deleted User

There is no out of region usum Pokemon games, all main line 3DS games are region free, unless you tried loading the out of region physical version of Pokemon games.
The leak was out of region not from the us.How do you think it got dumped so early.Luma allows out of region games to run regardless but thats also how nintendo can find out you have cfw.It counts as unsupported software like homebrew.

Last edited by ,

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
The leak was out of region from the us.How do you think it got dumped so early.
Not many people used the leaked copy, also even if you put the Japanese version of Pokemon in a US 3DS, the 3ds will see the game because it still region free, but will not be able to run it because it has Japanese update files, the leaked version doesn't have updatupdate files, so it works like digital version.

D

Deleted User

Not many people used the leaked copy, also even if you put the Japanese version of Pokemon in a US 3DS, the 3ds will see the game because it still region free, but will not be able to run it because it has Japanese update files, the leaked version doesn't have updatupdate files, so it works like digital version.
But if you have luma and cfw it will run.You are giving yourself away when you run region free games aswell.They all count as unsupported software if nintendo is recording what you are using.

Last edited by ,

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
But if you have luma and cfw it will run.You are giving yourself away when you run region free games aswell.
I already said that
"unless you tried loading the out of region physical version of Pokemon games."

and you just edited your post, basically what are you saying is just having CFW is enough to ban you, which is true, but there is no proof for it, many people played out of region physical game but didn't connect online and not banned, or even played the translated version of the great ace attorney and not banned, what you are trying to say is just playing out of region game will ban you which is not 100% true.

PriMieon

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Actually, it's VERY possible we got another banwave out of nowhere, TWO private seeds of mine (a main and a backup one) both got banned like 20 mins ago and the weird thing is that I didn't even touch anything I don't have as cartridge or anything I didn't download from the eshop in like a MONTH now!:/ What the hell is going on? On my backup one I literally had ran FBI ONCE and that was it, nothing else before backing it up 2 months ago. My error is 002-0102.

EDIT: PS: Can you remind me which of the countless threads is the one with unban instructions? Forgot the name of it and without that the search comes up with the myriad junk threads asking the same thing...
This!
Nintendo banned me from buying things from the eshop allthough i was only using my 3ds to play mods (Offline only) and dump save files.
Now i cannot buy 3ds games digitally any more so i just went ahead and pirated pokemon gold and silver as I was unable to buy it. But i can still play online SO WHATS THE POINT NINTY? I guess money does stink after all or else they wouldnt forbid people from buying games

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
This!
Nintendo banned me from buying things from the eshop allthough i was only using my 3ds to play mods (Offline only) and dump save files.
Now i cannot buy 3ds games digitally any more so i just went ahead and pirated pokemon gold and silver as I was unable to buy it. But i can still play online SO WHATS THE POINT NINTY? I guess money does stink after all or else they wouldnt forbid people from buying games
How did you get banned for what?

PriMieon

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How did you get banned for what?

Sorry, I read though the comment and I was not being very clear. I meant I only used it for that purpose, so why ban me from buying games?
I did give my 3ds to a friend to dump his save but he pirated moon and went online prior the official release.

But why people like me who would like to buy their games legit from entering the eshop?
I'd kinda understand if they had banned me from from playing online but they did not. but if they had it would only prevent me from buying online games.

That same friend also has a 3ds new which he hacked and got him self banned but he pirates everything so he had it coming :P

Nah but I meant why ban me from buying games? Just because I use homebrew it does mean I pirate everything. And all though my pal pirated a game why ban me from buying games legit? I had to illegally download pokemon gold and silver now :/ all though I did buy the boxed download keys to somehow support them.

EDIT:
I just rembered something...
He told me that I was also banned from online play but he fixed that for me.
He was able to fix that as i had done a system transfer to the console prior any hacks.
You can unban your 3ds once if it received a system transfer prior the ban using SecureInfo_A i believe.
I nearly forgot as I never had to deal with it.

Last edited by PriMieon,

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Sorry, I read though the comment and I was not being very clear. I meant I only used it for that purpose, so why ban me from buying games?
I did give my 3ds to a friend to dump his save but he pirated moon and went online prior the official release.

But why people like me who would like to buy their games legit from entering the eshop?
I'd kinda understand if they had banned me from from playing online but they did not. but if they had it would only prevent me from buying online games.

That same friend also has a 3ds new which he hacked and got him self banned but he pirates everything so he had it coming :P

Nah but I meant why ban me from buying games? Just because I use homebrew it does mean I pirate everything. And all though my pal pirated a game why ban me from buying games legit? I had to illegally download pokemon gold and silver now :/ all though I did buy the boxed download keys to somehow support them.

Then your friend isn't really your friend when he caused yours to get banned.

I heard you can remove the ban from NNID/Eshop, but I'm not sure about how it's a very complicated process to undo the ban.

PriMieon

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Then your friend isn't really your friend when he caused yours to get banned.

I heard you can remove the ban from NNID/Eshop, but I'm not sure about how it's a very complicated process to undo the ban.
It was 1.5 years ago when I looked into it. It might be possible now but I have been quite inactive in the 3DS scene the last few months.
But I recently got a pc and have gbatemp as homepage and now I can be up to date on the switch scene and 3ds scene. I just recently heard about the magnethax :/
But it feels so great to hear about the 3ds scene again :)
And I edited the comment you replied on. Make sure to read the edit. I forgot to mention some information

Last edited by PriMieon,
Reactions: Windylacine

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
It was 1.5 years ago when I looked into it. It might be possible now but I have been quite inactive in the 3DS scene the last few months.
But I recently got a pc and have gbatemp as homepage and now I can be up to date on the switch scene and 3ds scene. I just recently heard about the magnethax :/
But it feels so great to hear about the 3ds scene again :)
And I edited the comment you replied on. Make sure to read the edit. I forgot to mention some information
Oh I didn't notice that, thanks for noting me about it.

Reactions: PriMieon

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's almost a lost cause guys nintendo figured out how to detect/ban pirated copies but what worries me is this can the 1.2 update detect other things (cfw,plugins etc) and flag you on that let me give you an example you have a legally obtained digital copy/cart you install v1.2 patch launch game the update scans your FS on your 3ds/SD card and if anything resembles HB (plugins are a biggie, patched syscalls etc) could be possable cause i think v1.2 loads a few seconds slower than 1.1), but wouldn't that be a breach of certain Privacy laws? i feel someone shoul dl the update and RE it see if that's true

This!

the only reason i can think of to ban someone on eshop is if their committing CC theft

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia

EDIT:
I just rembered something...
He told me that I was also banned from online play but he fixed that for me.
He was able to fix that as i had done a system transfer to the console prior any hacks.
You can unban your 3ds once if it received a system transfer prior the ban using SecureInfo_A i believe.
I nearly forgot as I never had to deal with it.
Why? You broke their TOS, they have the full rights to ban you, same with Sony banning every PS3 with CFW.

The moment you hack your 3DS, you automatically risk the ban.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well the way i mean is Privacy laws if their scanning your fs without your knowlege Law is always over TOS anyday then again most judges will turn a blind eye on privacy laws in favor of multibillion dollar companies sad but true this entire judicial system of almost any country is corrupt

Why? You broke their TOS, they have the full rights to ban you, same with Sony banning every PS3 with CFW.

thing is his friend did that shit not him though nintendo doesn't care it's hacked deal with it, simple annology i lend a gun to you cause you said you were going big game hunting,you kill your ex gf/bf law doesn't give a shit now a days you lended a gun used in a murder

Last edited by chrisrlink,

PriMieon

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

I Get they have the rights to but... Why do so?

I run homebrew for save dumps so nintendo refuses to take any money...
Fine by me, I will just pirate eshop games but is that really a smart move by ninty?

Sure, scare away people from pirating consoles by banning them from online play but banning them from pulling out their wallets (encouraging piracy as you CANNOT buy the game legally even if you wanted to!!)?
Idk if that really is the smart route to go.

Never did I say that Nintendo is the bad guy and that I did nothing wrong, as you said, it is in their very rights to do so but what I am saying is... Why?

But I am okay with it. I pirated pokemon gold and silver but bought the download key (and wont redeem them) so I can still pay them somehow but those were the first 3ds roms I pirated. Nice way to encourage people.

I just think that Ninty is hurting themselves by disabling people from getting games legally (But not by banning online play, that is a good way to scare of people).

Last edited by PriMieon,

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
well the way i mean is Privacy laws if their scanning your fs without your knowlege Law is always over TOS anyday then again most judges will turn a blind eye on privacy laws in favor of multibillion dollar companies sad but true this entire judicial system of almost any country is corrupt

thing is his friend did that shit not him though nintendo doesn't care it's hacked deal with it, simple annology i lend a gun to you cause you said you were going big game hunting,you kill your ex gf/bf law doesn't give a shit now a days you lended a gun used in a murder
as you said, they don't care about who hacked the console, they have automatic system once they discover a hacked system they will ban it, they are just over protective on their consoles.

and i think the switch will have stronger detection system and more likely to ban the console and ID, or even ban the Mac address you used your device to connect to their network (they are doing this now if you are playing Pokemon Sun/moon online (battle or reading) and disconnected for any reason for several times, they will ban your mac for 24 hours and maybe more, i have mini router that can't connect ever to Nintendo network because i used to have bad internet and i get week signal all the time, next day i can't use it on all my 3DS systems, but i can use my other router).

Last edited by aos10,

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I have been hearing of bans lately, should I be concerned? My N3DS has Luma and B9S installed. Most of my games were dumped from cart and converted to CIA, but not all of them, some are from "that shop". Also, I only connect online to update games/system, I never have played games online (Pokemon, Smash, etc). Also, I have SpotPass disabled.

Here is what I use:

- All games are CIA format
- I use BootNTR and cheat plugins
- Have used JKSM for save export/import
- Save Editors
- Pokehex, but never used any genned pokemon online.

Thoughts on this appreciated :)

Last edited by Skeet1983,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.