Jiehfeng

Netti Netti
Trophies
Website
www.maybesomeday.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
I tried scanning for my wi-fi router and tested the internet and it worked. But everytime I use an online feature like mii verse, eshop etc, it says couldn't connect to server. Anyone know how to fix that?
And the most annoying problem is that the Wii U on the TV screen isn't fitting. I can't see a bit of the sides. When I updated my Wii U with Batman game, I adjusted the screen through the settings and now it looks like a smaller square in the tv screen. Please help :cry:

Jiehfeng

Netti Netti
Trophies
Website
www.maybesomeday.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waldorf: I got a Wii U and the Wi-Fi just won't work. I have no idea what's wrong.
Statler: Hmm, well, I know what the problem is.
Waldorf: Really? What is it?
Statler: You bought a Wii U in the first place!
Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

Jiehfeng

Netti Netti
Trophies
Website
www.maybesomeday.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Yeah, Wi-Fi fixed itself now :P

Waldorf: I got a Wii U and the Wi-Fi just won't work. I have no idea what's wrong.
Statler: Hmm, well, I know what the problem is.
Waldorf: Really? What is it?
Statler: You bought a Wii U in the first place!
Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

VfNpftU.png

slingblade1170

Trophies
Website
xtremehack.net
XP
Country
United States
I know the issue, just restart the Wii U it happens to me sometimes. It will fail over and over again and will never connect until it restarts, hopefully it will be fixed with an update.

Bladexdsl

My posts...it's over 9000!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i use a normal router than i have a device connected to it it's the tp-link TL-WR702N mini wireless router. it practically uses your adsl connection and turns it into wireless making it a shit load faster than wireless and the connection never goes down as long as your connected to the internet. works like a charm i have all my devices connected to it phone, tablet, 3ds and wiiu

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Hey, where the admins at? Come in the chat. I got a idea. How bout a Sound notification or...