Hacking Got a very rare problem when try to launch the gateway menu with ofw 5.1.0E

mitroux

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Update from the game cart doesn't include the web browser right? I might get a Pokemon or any game force to update 6.0-6.3 from game shop or something, will that work for sure?
that's true , gaùme cards doesn't update the browser
as for installing the browser , just download the cia file (i think it's something like xxxxx9d02.cia) and install it with fbi or devmenu (no emunand , install it to sysnand)

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Update from the game cart doesn't include the web browser right? I might get a Pokemon or any game force to update 6.0-6.3 from game shop or something, will that work for sure?
It brings back MSET support and Devmode support.
For some reasons, both Roxas75 original and CakeHax lack researching on non-4.X/6.X/9.X.

Last edited by MelonGx,

Ezrius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It brings back MSET support and Devmode support.
For some reasons, both Roxas75 original and CakeHax lack researching on non-4.X/6.X/9.X.
Damn you are right, the browser gives me the chance to get into rxtools, but the firmware 5.1 blocked the devmode itself. So I have got a mario party to upgrade the firmware to 6.2 then devmode worked.
So thank you for the great help.
Quick question, are you THE one and only MELONGX for real?

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Damn you are right, the browser gives me the chance to get into rxtools, but the firmware 5.1 blocked the devmode itself. So I have got a mario party to upgrade the firmware to 6.2 then devmode worked.
So thank you for the great help.
Quick question, are you THE one and only MELONGX for real?
Then welcome to the Devmode!
Dunno if there is any clone of the MelonGx nickname.
But in Pokemon / Miiverse / GameFAQs and so on, only me using this nick.

Last edited by MelonGx,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of...