†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok i just got a PSP and i want to Record PSP Gameplay from my Laptop.I had a PSP Hacked however my Friend did it but my PSP got Stolen....I Rather not get into the Details Anyways.do i need a Pandora Battery to hack my PSP 1000 6.20 or is it Hackable withoute it

PS: if i do need a Pandora Battery can you Recommend where i can Buy One?

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
You need a Pandora if you're above 5.03 until the save game exploits for 6.20 are released.

Good place to get one would be DealExtreme if you can deal with long delivery times

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Jamstruth said:
You need a Pandora if you're above 5.03 until the save game exploits for 6.20 are released.

Good place to get one would be DealExtreme if you can deal with long delivery times

Yes deal extreme is the best place to get a pandora, might take some time to be shipped though

Princess Rozalin

OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:

So far is there a Chance on 6.20 exploit or are there no News yet.Anyways i Order from Deal Extreme i Heard Datel cn be Use as well but is it the Same?

Jamstruth

Trophies
XP
Country
There are 2 save game exploits that have been found, if they're on UMD then the only way to patch them is a firmware update and editting the PSN release. Neither of the exploits have been released yet though.

Princess Rozalin

OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:
There are 2 save game exploits that have been found, if they're on UMD then the only way to patch them is a firmware update and editting the PSN release. Neither of the exploits have been released yet though.
I see so i see if i Order the Pandora Battery btw should i Order a Pandora or Datel there both the Same Right???

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Princess Rozalin said:
Jamstruth said:
I see so i see if i Order the Pandora Battery btw should i Order a Pandora or Datel there both the Same Right???

Yeah, the pandora and the datel tool/max power battery are the same thing.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Princess Rozalin said:
Jamstruth said:

Stick with Pandora.

Anyway, you can get Pandoras for around $15 with free shipping at 5th Dimension Store (link is on the main page, under sponsors). They're Canadian based so odds are it'll come faster than Dealextreme. It's twice the price of DX, yes, but half the shipping time.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Princess Rozalin said:
Jamstruth said:

Both the same.
PLEASE stop capitalising words that are not meant to be.

Lol. I'm so slow.

Princess Rozalin

OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
deanxxczx said:
Princess Rozalin said:
Jamstruth said:

Both the same.

Lol. I'm so slow.
I Apologize but its my Spelling so I have to Ask you to Deal with it.

EDiT: PSP Pandora are Sold out in 5th Dimension.I get it in DX then.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Princess Rozalin said:
deanxxczx said:
Princess Rozalin said:
Jamstruth said:

Both the same.

Lol. I'm so slow.
is It really That hard To not Capitilize some Letters?

Princess Rozalin

OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
luke_c said:
Princess Rozalin said:
deanxxczx said:
Princess Rozalin said:
Jamstruth said:

Both the same.

Lol. I'm so slow.
is It really That hard To not Capitilize some Letters?
My Spelling its not Important OK as long as you can Read it its Fine so no more about the Subject.

Jamstruth

Trophies
XP
Country
Spelling is very important. Why do you even capitalise those letters? Its more of an effort to press the Shift key half the time. Its rather distracting and makes your poster harder to read.

Princess Rozalin

OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:
Spelling is very important. Why do you even capitalise those letters? Its more of an effort to press the Shift key half the time. Its rather distracting and makes your poster harder to read.
Im used to it.Thats why I been writing like this for a Longgg Time and not Once I gotten a Complain.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Back to the topic at hand...
rolleyes.gif
it's fairly unanimous you'll need a pandora. If delivery times aren't too much of a bother, Deal Extreme is cheap. Anything else?

Princess Rozalin

OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
Back to the topic at hand...
rolleyes.gif
it's fairly unanimous you'll need a pandora. If delivery times aren't too much of a bother, Deal Extreme is cheap. Anything else?
Thank You back On Topic.I also need a Memmory Stick Correct what kind? I have a 2 GB Sony.Should i get a 4 GB?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gbatemp.net/threads/ps5-m2sdd-quit-working-in-ps5.622567/page-2 guess I'm not the only...