Google+

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Ratmonkey, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Ratmonkey
    OP

Ratmonkey Member

Newcomer
    Jul 28, 2009
    United States
    I just got me a shiny new google+ account and thought I would try to give back to my fellow tempers. Being I despise Facebook and general social networking I am deleting my account in the next day or so. Before you ask why I made the account to begin with its because I wanted to check it out but new I wouldn't keep it. Anyways if anyone wants an invite post your email below or in a PM whatever you feel comfortable with and I will send you an invite. I will post back here when I have closed my account.

This is not a scam if you are concerned about my low post count I usually lurk (and occasionally post) in the Wii Hacking section.

As a side note: if you do get an invite and google says it is full just try again later. I had not problem signing up early in the AM but apparently some people have to click the email link several times before it goes through.

EDIT: I wasn't sure where to post this other than EOF (cause I usually stay in the Wii-Hacking section) so if this is not the correct forum let me know. Thanks.

2. Ringo619

Ringo619 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 24, 2010
    United States
    should be posted in the "General Off-Topic Chat" , thats what i think , im still waiting on a invite by google for an account , from what ive seen it looks good

3. Narayan

Narayan desu~

Sep 29, 2010
    i sent a pm.... thank you [​IMG]

edit: he's not lying [​IMG]

4. Terminator02

Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

Apr 10, 2010
    United States
    Somewhere near monkat
    putting this in the EOF was stupid

btw, if you have Google+ add me "Terminator ohtwo"

5. Sora de Eclaune

Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

Feb 15, 2011
    United States
    123 Fake Street
    I thought the servers were over capacity right now. Or that's what it says on the homepage. Is it because everyone's inviting their friends?

6. Maz7006

Maz7006 iSEXu

Aug 2, 2008
    i believe i have some invites left,

PM with your gmail