Take a look at this link: http://www.selfabort.com/googletv.html

google tv... anyone on to this?
wink.gif

Smashingblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally think that eventually, if not Google, someone will come out with online TV watching of the major networks. Most networks now offer streaming video of past episodes on their websites.

Smashingblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nice. a response from a fellow member of the triple digit usernumber club.

You can thank the good folks who decided to create the "For Sale/Trade" forum, as I needed to get 50 posts.
tongue.gif

I have to say that it is rare to see anyone that registered near the time that we both did. A lot of the people who have three digit member numbers or less seem to be Admins/Mods of some form.

Jeda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
nice. a response from a fellow member of the triple digit usernumber club.

You can thank the good folks who decided to create the "For Sale/Trade" forum, as I needed to get 50 posts.
tongue.gif

I have to say that it is rare to see anyone that registered near the time that we both did. A lot of the people who have three digit member numbers or less seem to be Admins/Mods of some form.

I think it sais you need 100 posts for trade forum. Have fun getting active again
smile.gif

Anyway, while there aren't that many low numbers left, there seem to be still several "early adopters". It's just that when you needed to register to get the roms, a lot of people registered at the same time. I registered two weeks after you, likely still qualifying as "near the time both of you registered", and my member number is over FIVE THOUSAND
cool.gif

That's basicly also the reason why so many low digits aren't here anymore - they *only* registered for the roms

Smashingblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it sais you need 100 posts for trade forum. Have fun getting active again
smile.gif

Anyway, while there aren't that many low numbers left, there seem to be still several "early adopters". It's just that when you needed to register to get the roms, a lot of people registered at the same time. I registered two weeks after you, likely still qualifying as "near the time both of you registered", and my member number is over FIVE THOUSANDÂ
cool.gif

That's basicly also the reason why so many low digits aren't here anymore - they *only* registered for the roms

Perhaps, but I also think that any forum that has been around for as long as this one has, has a good chance of losing early adopters as it is.

Also I only needed 50 posts, as I'm considered an "oldie".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker