good online jobs for teens?

LEGOMYEGGO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi im a 17 yr old guy looking to make money online im practicing making amvs so maybe i could do commissions if its not illegal and when i get better im also trying to learn how to draw so i could draw people as titans from attack on titan if you guys have any other ideas,advice or tips let me know

Last edited by LEGOMYEGGO,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi im a 17 yr old guy looking to make money online im practicing making amvs so maybe i could do commissions if its not illegal and when i get better im also trying to learn how to draw so i could draw people as titans from attack on titan if you guys have any other ideas,advice or tips let me know

Hi. You are 17 years old but your avatar shows: 26 years old? Hmm.

I don't know if there are jobs available due to coronavirus pandemics and many are unemployment and layoff right now.

LEGOMYEGGO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I don't know if there are jobs available due to coronavirus pandemics and many are unemployment and layoff right now.
yea sorry about the age lie i don't really use my real age on websites because of creeps and stuff but it seems pretty safe here so if i could change it i will

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also i didn't even know that online jobs are effected too

Reactions: spotanjo3
D

Deleted User

Art quality is relative; even simple drawings can become money-makers such as Crayon Sin-chan, so whatever your Art proficiency is at, it shouldn't be a problem as long as you can find the right market and demand.

That said, there are websites that prioritise detailed Art and they also post Gaming Industry vacancies that one can work remotely to; you can Google them, these Stations of Art.

If you want to learn from those already Working from Home, it may be best to watch Live Streamers and get their help on pointers and whatnot. Most on the Art Category are social enough to share their experiences, and most who are still Streaming will know a thing or two about surviving in this COVID-19 climate.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1