Gaming Good multicart multiplayer games

AppleJuice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I recently bought an M3 Lite and I've still got my old DS and I found it difficult to find out which games offer good multi-cart multiplayer. So Here's my list of good multiplayer games:

Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Animal Crossing: Wide World
Big Brain Academy
Bomberman / Bomberman Land Touch!
Elite Beat Agents / Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan
Gekitou! Custom Robo
Jump Super/Ultimate Stars
Magnetica
Mario Kart DS
Meteos
Metroid Prime Hunters
New Super Mario Bros.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Tetris DS
Zoo Keeper

I have to say I've had the most fun with Animal Crossing: Wide World. It's a little dorky but I love messing about in other people's towns, trading items and patterns or just running around and talking to the people in their town. It's has WFC which helps but I've enjoyed it the most playing locally with friends.

Please suggest any games that you've had fun playing multiplayer or any fun multiplayer experiences you've had and I'll update the list as new posts come in. I'm especially interested in titles with co-operative multiplayer.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Big Brain Academy is really funny.
but the BEST multiplayer game on the Nintendo DS is New Super Mario Bros! I swear!
biggrin.gif

shaun and I have been playing this game like every single day!
And we laugh very hard every time we play; and none of us is really superior to the other, I mean both of us can win games.
Bomberman is quite funny too but you might get lost with all the options.
Oh and Tetris is a good multiplayer game too.

AppleJuice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bomberman is quite funny too but you might get lost with all the options.

Super Bomberman and Super Bomberman 2 took years of my life away from me. I used to love playing with the super 5-play. Which of the DS bomberman titles has the best multiplayer? I heard the new one requires you to play with a minimum of 4 CPU players and without being cruel...the person I'm playing with isn't exactly an experienced bomberlady.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
The first US/EUR Bomberman is great (the title is just "Bomberman" IIRC).
The second one I haven't tried it yet, but I heard it also includes online wifi multiplayer.

brom

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Please suggest any games that you've had fun playing multiplayer or any fun multiplayer experiences you've had and I'll update the list as new posts come in. I'm especially interested in titles with co-operative multiplayer.
If you mention Elite Beat - why not Osu! Tatakae! ? =)
And it has co-op mode, too.
Puyo Pop Fever (either multi-cart or download) is very, very fun. Especially 'cause you can tune rules.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: