The GbaTemp 1337 Cat of D00M!!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.neocat.2ya.com
XP
Country
Why not a rectangle like the latest threads one with today's top 10 threads
The ones tha are of interest to everyone such as a new game, some piece of news or an important debte so that we dont need to see stupid topics like that (unfortunately) famous "Why ban Master (whatever his name was)?" and there would be a place where ppl would click on knowing they wouldnt be lead into stupid/pointless threads

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
i agree it could be more interesting than to see the last 10 topics which are rarely interessant (e.g "my new sig bla bla", oh nothing personnal against sig posts but a small recall about it and the anti sig organisation which was quite useful with 4 posts only).

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
that would not solve the problems...
at last this sistem is fair, the most recent replied threads are shown,
what happens if my new sig post get 10 replies in a day and a new games get only one... the first will be shown the second not...

and most likely a new thread won't show (zero reply) and maybe somene may miss it...

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
and what about adding the rectangle with today's top 10 threads to the main page aside the actual one with the recent posts ? It sounds hard judging by how the page is built but it can be possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol