Homebrew Question Goldleaf didn't delete game from my sd card?

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I try to uninstall some game from my SD card with Goldleaf but I notice my SD space didn't go down at all. The game is gone from home screen and from Goldleaf list but it wasn't delete from my sd card or something. Go to check my SD card and I find out folder Nintendo/Content/Registered still hold a most of data inside. How do I get risk of them without losing savedate?

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
Back up your save first using checkpoint or edizon and you can delete that file. Also saves are stored on your switch so even if you format your card your saves wont disappear.

jinzo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I have the same problem, uninstalling the games from either Goldleaf v0.5 or the system management didnt work, my microsd stayed with the same free space. The only solution i thought was delete the Nintendo/Content/Registered folder and i got my free space back. If someone knows a solution would be great :) because deleting and installing everything again is tedious :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol