1. yusuo

OP yusuo GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    So I updated my switch to the latest firmware this morning and used the patches from on this site

https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-secondary-only.571543/

to get my games working again, all the games work but tinfoil and Goldleaf aren't loading, I click the icon and I get a black screen for a second and then it goes back to homebrew launcher.

I've updated to the latest versions off github so that's not the problem but for now I can't install any nsp files.

Anyone got any ideas on how I can fix this please?

2. thesjaakspoiler

thesjaakspoiler GBAtemp Regular

Afghanistan
    Maybe some archive bit or something?
    Hekate has an option to fix that.

3. Dmouse86

Dmouse86 Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    I'm experiencing the same issue as Yusuo. Running emummc of the most recent firmware with latest hekate and atmosphere but neither goldleaf or tinfoil will load. screen goes black for a second and then returns to the HB menu.

I've run the Archfix in hekate and it stated no issues found and so nothing to fix.

Really stumped with this one. Please help

4. kidkat210

kidkat210 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Dis you update tinfoil or goldleaf. Ofw 11 changed somethings and broke installers

5. Dmouse86

Dmouse86 Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Yeah, both gold leaf and tinfoil are on the latest versions. I guess we may have to wait till a workaround or fix is found and a new verison of the intallers are launched.

Cheers for the reply though :-)

6. BigOnYa

BigOnYa Sofa King Special

United States
    Goldleaf working for me FW 11.0.1 AMS 18 booting fusee-primary. Do you have the newest version Goldleaf, and newest Quark also...and I installed both sets of Sigpatches on my sd card (fusee.zip and hekate.zip, not sure if matters but works fine) And I believe you must have your title.keys, or prod.keys, or keys.dat, or keys.txt file in the Switch folder also for installers to work. I know others use it too with no problem, so don't blame the devs because you cannot get it to work.

https://github.com/XorTroll/Goldleaf/releases
    https://github.com/ITotalJustice/patches/releases
    https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases

Last edited by BigOnYa, Feb 10, 2021
    bluedart likes this.
  7. BigOnYa

United States
    Won't have anything to do with that....

8. bluedart

bluedart GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Thanks for the info. I've been sitting on 10.2.0 and AMS 14.1 for a while now, and I was reticent to update to 11.0.1. I just updated to 11.0.1 and AMS M 18.1 and Goldleaf 0.9. The new quark and goldleaf updates do indeed work via usb as intended.

For the record I didn't need the hekate patches, only the fusee ones, and I also didn't need key files for my purposes.

Now just to find a working mtp program for 11.0.1.

Edit: Incidentally I found one. It's called DBI, it has mtp in it as one of the functions, and you can find it here.

Last edited by bluedart, Feb 22, 2021
    BigOnYa likes this.
  9. BigOnYa

United States
    Thanks for the post and hope you got everything going, Game on!

10. BigOnYa

United States
    In-case peeps don't know, you should run Lockpick_RCM.bin as a payload from Hekate first to get your newest keys.file before running Tinfoil, Goldleaf, Awo, etc. Little fwi. Have a nice day and of-course, Game on!

falcorr likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Goldleaf, Tinfoil, loading