Hacking Goldeneye wii error 20200?

Dansongier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I'm not sure if this is a backup loader problem or not, but heres my problem.

I brought Goldeneye today (yes, I brought it!)and i wasn't to ignore the system update sooo I installed it to my external. Now, Everything runs fine, though i can't seem to go online with it. It gives me the 20200 error. I check Nintendo they say its server related but I'm not sure considering my setup. Forgive me for being a bit impatient as i know it just came out today, but I wanted to know if its cause i'm using the backup loader, or really something on there end? If anyone else has the problem please let me know.

Thanks for your time~.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
ConJ said:
I've been online a while now, with no problems.

Playing with CFG loader, CIOS rev20.
cIOS rev 20 with what base? base 26?

just curious
biggrin.gif

ferdi-t

Trophies
Website
ferdi-t.hyves.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have the same error too, error 20200, using Gamma and a disc. Updated the HBC, the new version looks really nice, but still the same error.

I'm still on 4.2e, and strangely enough, I didn't get asked to perform a system update. @ Dansongier: didn't you say it asked you to update?

Dansongier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it did ask me to update, sorry for the late reply. inwhich is why I tried running it in the USB loader so i wouldn't have to worry about it. I used Usbloader GX rev 15, cios249. My Wii is 4.0U. And once again, Game works fine, just can't go online.

HOWEVER, It seems if i use uLoader, the online works.

slick14805

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also getting error message 20200 when I try getting online as well.

I have the original game too. I am using NeoGamma ios249 rev. 19 when I load the game up. My Wii is version 4.2U

I don't load it up on the regular disc channel because it asks me to update.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
slick14805 said:

I have the original game too. I am using NeoGamma ios249 rev. 19 when I load the game up. My Wii is version 4.2U

If you have priiloader installed just enable Block Disc Updates hack and you will be fine. If you don't have, use ModMii (see stickied guide) to download and install it.

raine.sisk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still having this problem tonight.

I tried it with cfg loader and it worked without a problem. Wiiflow gives me the 20200 error though.

slick14805

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yuan said:
slick14805 said:

If you have priiloader installed just enable Block Disc Updates hack and you will be fine. If you don't have, use ModMii (see stickied guide) to download and install it.

It worked! I installed Priiloader and used the hack to block all disc updates and now the online works! Thank you sooooo much!

eleison

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
When you say: " Works fine " you mean that the online mode runs without disconnects? Because i've big problems with the framerate on multiplayer. Tried with different USB loaders and diffrent cIOSs, but evertime the same:

ferdi-t

Trophies
Website
ferdi-t.hyves.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I solved my problem by getting another version. As it turned out, the first copy I burned was NTSC patched to PAL, and had the firmware update removed from the iso. Using an untouched copy from my own region solves the error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: