ROM Hack golden sun/r4 help

darkriku197

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
last time i did anything on my r4(original, im sure its not a clone) was back when FE:shadow dragon came out, all i had to do was download and drag it in and be happy. Now i wanted to play golden sun but im behind the loop. How do i go about playing it? saying i have only the original settings would be best.
I was searching around, so im not just looking to be spoonfed. I read about YSMenu and skipped a few pages and was reading, and saw it was needed to play newer games so i was planning to download it. Then i saw posts about WoodR4 so i downloaded that and made that my OS on my r4, and the menu pops up and everything. Though when i load the game it just goes to a black screen. Is there something that needs to be done to the ROM? do i need both woodr4 and ysmenu?
helps pls =[
links to threads that would guide me through any/all needed processes would be much appreciated, or just tell me what its called and ill try and find it myself.

darkriku197

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rofl, thank you. I was looking at the original thread, and thought the main post would be updated, so i tried 1.15. Thanks got it now
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1