Gaming Going to buy a gently used psp phat.

DS64

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going to buy a PSP but I of course want to be able to play off of a memory card. My question is, will ANY psp phat work ? Im of course going to buy extras and modify whatever I have to but was wondering for the main unit what I should look out for.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rock1Z said:
^ what he said
but why a phat ? lite is much better
I tried playing a lite compared to my phat, the phat just seems more precious to me, cuz it's sleek and black and heavier. Even my friends say that the lite feels almost, "cheap".

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
DarkAura said:
Rock1Z said:
^ what he said
but why a phat ? lite is much better
I tried playing a lite compared to my phat, the phat just seems more precious to me, cuz it's sleek and black and heavier. Even my friends say that the lite feels almost, "cheap".

True, but with a phat battery you could make it feel a bit heavier and it would last much much longer.
Also, I think the anolog nub is superiour. And finally, they put the speakers somewhere reasonable. I thought it was stupid to put it at the bottom >_>

DS64

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been reading up on pandoras battery and it seems easy enough to make one myself, however I still would need another battery for normal use correct ? Otherwise I would have to remodify the battery back to the way it was again.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
As everyone here has stated, a pandora can modify any psp to any CFW you desire. If you cannot make or aquire a Pandora battery on your own, get someone else to do it for you.

When it's done, it's as simple as locating the games, and dropping them into the ISO folder that will be created on your mem stick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1