Hacking Godmode9 not converting 3ds files correctly

Ziegler

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello one everyone. I have searched enough, but I don't think this problem has been mentioned but I'm having a problem with godmode9 converting 3ds files to cia correctly.

What happens is I start it up in godmode9 and get to the point where it's converting my gaming file, but when it get to 50%~75% it stops and says it's don't converting and not even reaching 100%.

I tried it with a few files that I trust and it has done this to every single one. Is something wrong or am I not doing it right.

To help confusion, my 3ds is a nw3ds with org firmware of 9.9.0-26us with current firmware 11.10.0-43us. Godmode9 version 1.7.1, and luma3ds version 9.1

If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated and thank you

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello one everyone. I have searched enough, but I don't think this problem has been mentioned but I'm having a problem with godmode9 converting 3ds files to cia correctly.

What happens is I start it up in godmode9 and get to the point where it's converting my gaming file, but when it get to 50%~75% it stops and says it's don't converting and not even reaching 100%.

I tried it with a few files that I trust and it has done this to every single one. Is something wrong or am I not doing it right.

To help confusion, my 3ds is a nw3ds with org firmware of 9.9.0-26us with current firmware 11.10.0-43us. Godmode9 version 1.7.1, and luma3ds version 9.1

If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated and thank you
Get a bigger SD card

Ziegler

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I knew I forgotten something, but yes that would be ideal, but I already bought a 128gig card and have 16 gigs left.

the games I'm trying to convert are only 1 to 3 gigs, and it was the same before when I first tried it out to see if it was my SD card, but I have not even went under 10 gig when I tried to convert the first time.

Thanks for reminding me about that info lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @a_username_that_is_cool, happy birthdayn't