OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
image_thumb115.png

Namco Bandai has something new in store for God Eater. This week’s issue of Famitsu has info on God Eater Burst. The title is listed in the magazine’s table of contents as a PSP game.

God Eater Burst scans haven’t surfaced yet, but rest assured we’re on the “hunt” for them. (That was a terrible pun…)

D3 Publisher told us they pushed back the North American release of God Eater at E3. Maybe, they’re planning to give us God Eater Burst as God Eater instead.

Update: Unconfirmed details are circulating on 2ch and Japanese blogs. Hachimaki reports God Eater Burst is not a sequel, but an evolved version of God Eater. God Eater Burst has additional arms, a new story, characters, and Aragami, the creatures you slay in the game. Namco Bandai also rebalanced the game and brushed up the graphics.
Source.

heavyknight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChaosBoi said:
Hopefully we get this instead, assuming it's an improved version and not a sequel.
Raika said:
I hope this is the NA version... I can't wait if it is...
God Eater Burst has additional arms, a new story, characters, and Aragami, the creatures you slay in the game. Namco Bandai also rebalanced the game and brushed up the graphics.

moogle.gif

Sadly I don't have a PSP...though the changes sound nice, wonder if they'll look nice too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm finally gonna get this NAS racked and powered on tonight, install truenas core, and burn the...