Gaming Glitches in The Sims 3

arogance1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So far, I've reached day 33, and seen a few glitches.
No cheats are on.
Using Wood R4 1.15

I've had:
Portrait on top screen appearing almost like zombies due to pixel glitching;
Game Freezes;
Running on a treadmill, then when I cancel the action, the action turns red but the sim continues to run for several hours till collapses from sleep;
Icons not showing up;

Anyone had these or any others?

Gamer4life

I am the Orange Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i have had glitches where if i tell one sim to do something then tell my other sim to exit the house and go to the map i get glitches where as my tv cannot be moved cannot be destroyed cannot change the channel and also i have green gas floating in the air from a dirty plate

arogance1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Green gas means you need to clean the pate.

I've also had green gas coming from the carpet with no option to clean it as its not coming form any object.

I've seen the one with the TV not being able to be moved too

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nope, none of them...
Using AKAIO w/ bypass AP
smile.gif

One bug I found was I put my sim to sleep and it was floating LOL

Also there are flys on the floor... I can't clean it up -.-"

Sausage Head

Lord Sausage LXIX
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My sim once was cleaning a table, and just before he picked up the plate, he teleported inside the wall. He could just walk out, though. This glitch was easy to repeat. This game is as glitchy as the PC version. And that doesn't even include expansions.

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jalaneme said:
I have read there are some anti piracy measures in the game to stop flashcart uses maybe this is some of them?

Yeah, that. You guys do know most of the glitches you described are probably the anti-piracy measures? Well the ones that make your sim constantly pass out anyway.

As for stuff floating and disappearing, MEH.. ITS A DS GAME AND THEY DID THEIR BEST, GIVE THEM A BREAK :'(

..Lol. And for the record, I didnt get any glitches like that once I updated my firmare. Sims 3 on iPhone is way better anyway xD EDIT: And i got it for only £1.19 or something when it was on sale, so win win.

mommyone5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, can anyone help me I have the sims 3 id#VS3E-E40D2753. I can not find any cheats that work. I have a Action Replay. Can you please help. I have looked everywhere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality