Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
wagamama.jpg

"Overseas subsidiaries are looking forward to the launch of “Girls Mode” and “Rhythm Heaven” as strategically important products in the next fiscal year. - Satoru Iwata

It makes perfect sense…the title did big business for Nintendo in Japan, and they want to duplicate that success around the world. Here’s why Iwata thinks the game will be a great fit for localization.

The reason why we have seen the results that we’ve had with the 'Girls Mode' software you just mentioned must partially be because we were just fortunate to some extent, and also because the consumers were there where we thought they might be, responded to it, and received our message. Plus, a number of fans were able to enjoy a very unique and unprecedented experience for them where they are able to operate their own shops on the Internet, have people visit their shops, and purchase products there. Such an extra note of surprise appears to have acted as a trigger to let the fans enjoy the whole experience."

Source

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Sstew said:
Never heard of it, anyone have a short description of it?

According to my research.. It's a game about fashion, you start as a clerk in a clothes store and goes "leveling up" until you get your own store, so you can design and sell your own clothes.. you can also share them through Wi-Fi.

It had HUGE sales in Japan..

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's a fashion design game and it's a good one at that unlike the shovelware fail that's been circulating lately. It has good wi-fi options as well.

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
There was a small write up on ds-scene last year http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=6228

So i played through some of the Japanese version just to see what all the fuss was about. It was developed by syn Sophia, formally aki corp, who were responsible for a lot of wrestling games so i guess that's why the 3d models look so nice. It is a great game for girls and puts all the other makeover cosplay crap to shame. With the right promotion this game could also go on to sell a shit load in the west as well.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Triforce said:
There was a small write up on ds-scene last year http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=6228

So i played through some of the Japanese version just to see what all the fuss was about. It was developed by syn Sophia, formally aki corp, who were responsible for a lot of wrestling games so i guess that's why the 3d models look so nice. It is a great game for girls and puts all the other makeover cosplay crap to shame. With the right promotion this game could also go on to sell a shit load in the west as well.
....That Aki made this? Wow, just when you think you know a company.
unsure.gif

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
YES!
Girl's Mode localisation! I love that game, you can really see they put effort into it, as opposed to making it shovelware.
I can't wait to create terrible fashion trends!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1