Girls and Geeks

koimayeul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just wanted to share some pictures from the twelve winners of a "sexy/lovely nerdy girls" calendar event with, i quote "the most charismatic girls in the world of informatic, video gaming and cosplay."
I had to do a little censoring because of some (few) too fleshy content and bodypainting material (one model among the twelve, sadly) but the better part of the selection remains safe (22/33 pics.)
And it is right here, right now! For Vulpes and the all of us.
wub.gif

Lisa Foiles - An inveterate gamer.

01-4efdd2f969559e8b1c92e99f32ded48e.jpg

Lisa Foiles - The girl next door side of a geek.

02-3fb5ed13afe8714a7e5d13ee506003dd.jpg

Lisa Foiles - Relaxing with her Xbox.

03-f99687dd719c4e8bc6a39e946c3d9ef7.jpg

FN Pryde - "I fell into the world of science fiction, comics and video games since childhood."

04-2de40e0d504f583cda7465979f958a98.jpg

FN Pryde - She likes to get her claws out.. An accomplished cosplayer.

05-135007e7085979a7d5b41ce54c0e54d7.jpg

Quorra Flynn - Video games, Star Wars, TRON, Harry Potter and the Cosplay : the passions of Quorra Flynn.

06-fac4ef5554f69012fe38d2f1d4e245a6.jpg

Nixie Pixel - The real computer freak.

07-e4bde0eb46b8f32ef4b4207f5344b4d4.jpg

Kristen Nedopak - "There is nothing more sexy than a man in love."

09-1058abae0dc372f4432cbea7fa123512.jpg

Kristen Nedopak - She does not like people who belittle others to build their ego.

10-ae566253288191ce5d879e51dae1d8c3.jpg

Kristen Nedopak - "My goal in life? Inspire people who have a passion while having fun doing it."

11-62bf1edb36141f114521ec4bb4175579.jpg

Kristen Nedopak - Kristen has too much energy to just stand still doing nothing.

12-8df7b73a7820f4aef47864f2a6c5fccf.jpg

Raychul Moore - A girl that became a geek.

13-9414a8f5b810972c3c9a0e2860c07532.jpg

Raychul Moore - At the same time, model..

14-edab7ba7e203cd7576d1200465194ea8.jpg

Raychul Moore - Cosplayer..

15-db3a17f7bcac837ecc1fe2bc630a5473.jpg

Raychul Moore - And gamer, ready to wear Super Mario pants.

17-64b8299d1597b8a5c7b9cb9c88642f6c.jpg

SassiBob - She chose to live her religion as geekitude with Google and Android.

19-e89666feb714ab9c3946f28f00c5d8c4.jpg

Bob Suicide - Video games, gadgets, programming, Suicide Bob loves it all at once.

24-adaf0ad2e085c835a82b2f021fe236ae.jpg

Hailey Bright - "The first thing I look for in a man is his strong personality."

25-cf5793938b321b67b3b667655b375703.jpg

Hailey Bright - "The guy who invited me to a date with a pizza and a pac-man is a total winner."

26-eb935669c45405844c35aafbd5fe43d7.jpg

Hailey Bright - She likes ancient video games like Q*Bert and Touch Me.

28-129e458698c4745a32d44582161b51d8.jpg

Squeak - A bad grammar is a real turn off for her.

32-853b031a43495200d111d6f5239398a3.jpg

Seena - "I know, i'm a nerd."

33-daa79432b242c16e82493597a4d8c41f.jpg

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
........ Ok, so why do females get bullshit threads/articles/etc like this made just because the females are into a male-dominated interest?

I REALLY hate these kinds of things. Yes, female geeks exist (raises hand), but I truly don't think just because we have a vagina we should be thought of as more awesome than males in any way. If a male gets all interested in makeup/jewelry/anything else female-dominated, they aren't thought of as more awesome than the females just because they have a penis, why should females in a male-dominated interest just because they have a vagina? See my point?
All you people are doing is saying which are hot and which are not, and all that's doing is proving me right.

I really hope this thread and any threads similar get deleted ASAP.

koimayeul, congratulations, I hate you now.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kevan said:
Xuphor I thought you was a mod why don't
you just close it?

Uh, no, see my Groups, I'm a regular member, I like the sound of that mix-up though.

@TDWP - I have no clue. If I showed you a picture of a really hot skimpy dressed in a pikachu outfit MALE, you wouldn't get excited?
Not exactly a fair question, is it?

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xuphor said:
kevan said:
Xuphor I thought you was a mod why don't
you just close it?

Uh, no, see my Groups, I'm a regular member, I like the sound of that mix-up though.

@TDWP - I have no clue. If I showed you a picture of a really hot skimpy dressed in a pikachu outfit MALE, you wouldn't get excited?
Not exactly a fair question, is it?
The gender that a person like dress up or into things you like, shouldn't that person allow to be "excited"?

Also didn't rain on people parade.
tongue.gif

edit:

Go ahead and make a guys and geeks or whatever.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Xuphor said:
........ Ok, so why do females get bullshit threads/articles/etc like this made just because the females are into a male-dominated interest?

I REALLY hate these kinds of things. Yes, female geeks exist (raises hand), but I truly don't think just because we have a vagina we should be thought of as more awesome than males in any way. If a male gets all interested in makeup/jewelry/anything else female-dominated, they aren't thought of as more awesome than the females just because they have a penis, why should females in a male-dominated interest just because they have a vagina? See my point?
All you people are doing is saying which are hot and which are not, and all that's doing is proving me right.

You kind of got a point, but you have to look at the stereotypical demography of gaming. It is full of horny guys who have trouble getting girls, so anything with a pair of tits is a whole new world to them. The worst part is that a lot of girls in the community feed into the attention they are getting, because in real life they don't get nearly as much attention, so they become classless sluts. It's a vicious cycle. In the end, hormones fuck us over. It's the biology of life, men think about sex more often then women, because it is biologically advantageous to the species to be that way.

Oveneise

Trophies
Website
ACAdapterquotes.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
I sense butthurt in this thread *COUGH COUGH*.

TO THE OP: thank you for the pics. But sometimes I wonder if these girls actually PLAY the games, or if they are doing it for publicity (sorry if that sounds sexist - I think thats what the case was with Jessica Chobot, I know there are tons of female gamers out there, I know a lot of them. So don't think I'm ignorant on this issue or anything, but you have to admit, MUCH more males play video games than females, but thats a moot point. In the end, games can be enjoyed by anybody and everybody. 'Cept for 2 year olds.)

koimayeul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sora de Eclaune said:
Oh, I thought this thread was about cute geeks. Silly me...

Don't know your standards but the most of them are really cute and classy.. My crush being Kristen Nedopak, sort of reminding me of Felicia Day.
blush.gif

12-8df7b73a7820f4aef47864f2a6c5fccf.jpg

Xuphor said:

Aww please no hard feelings Xuphor and no hating.. That's a strong, harsh emotion! Disapproving sounds a lot more relevant.
BTW this is NOT fapping material, only arty photos and cosplaying.. Please don't shoot the messenger for just forwarding this. >.<

At worst the whole thing can be seen as fetishism toward female gamers.. Anyway, ain't it rewarding to feel desirable for any woman in any domain of her existence? Personally i find it comforting that our common passion, the video gaming hobbie is democratising. That it can be entertaining AND erotising and has its place in our everyday lives as a somewhat sexy thing.

Also, i bet a male version of such a calendar exists with "the most charismatic dudes" (read, not necessarily canons of beauty) shooting a warm smile and attractive pose, wearing a playstation shirt. At worst the typical muscular adonis wearing Super Mario pants having a spot on the twelve! I would not find it offensive, only not to my audience. Just photo art mixing high-tech and gamers/users in a more human, sexy manner.

I DO get your point though, and i find this kind of content precisely a way to get rid of stereotypes like a gamer = a gender, or a geek/nerd (either sex) = an (ugly) antisocial person. About time!

Sorry to say, if you find ALL of them shocking/offensive the problem is coming from you.. Since by far the most of them are not at all sexism or lust inspiring! :/
Peace out, if you can just try to appreciate and respect the work of their crew, the images and models.. Also, "A portion of all sales will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Fund."
wub.gif

QUOTE(Oveneise @ Sep 22 2011, 05:29 AM)
I sense butthurt in this thread *COUGH COUGH*.

TO THE OP: thank you for the pics. But sometimes I wonder if these girls actually PLAY the games, or if they are doing it for publicity (sorry if that sounds sexist - I think thats what the case was with Jessica Chobot, I know there are tons of female gamers out there, I know a lot of them. So don't think I'm ignorant on this issue or anything, but you have to admit, MUCH more males play video games than females, but thats a moot point. In the end, games can be enjoyed by anybody and everybody. 'Cept for 2 year olds.)

Welcome, hum each of the twelve models has a whole bio page, but i guess they could make that up.. Would be sad though and ruin the whole point of a "sexy/lovely nerdy girls" calendar.
frown.gif

Chikaku-chan

ᏁᎽᎪ~
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
wow hot girls that game thats new....
Seriously this thread has a 50/50 chance of being trolled for not respecting women or spammed with "that chick is hawt"

CCNaru

Warn-free Since 2005
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Pro Starcraft Gamer Seo Ji Soo
20090929_de5d77e307389fd14d7e711706670f23.jpg

Kim Shi Yoon
20110714175102_086adb79.jpg

Xuphor said:

Not your business how exposed these people want to be... it's not like they were forced to take pictures of themselves and be put online. they publish/take pictures of it because it sells. some girls choose to speak a few words over the mic on multiplayer games and hoard all attention from other male players because they choose to. some are completely discreet. no one person can control that.

and also why are a majority of clothing designers and cooks are males? and they're as "female-oriented" as you can get?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool