Hacking gimme ideas

W.I.C.K.E.D.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm bout to make some skins for the edge. I'm gonna take my time with them and make sure they aren't shit. So I was gonna ask for any requests, I'm open to anything. I'll make sure to post them when I finish. Anything you'd like to see done? Post it here. I'll try to take every account into mind without discrimination.
bow.gif
nds.gif
bow.gif

W.I.C.K.E.D.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
Give it up guys. You can obviously tell he isn't here. Lol.

No, correction. I AM here. I've been working on them and I've been real busy with other tasks also. I don't want people to be dissapointed from some tossed together shit. I've actually been doing your requests first because you were the first post. I'm here like every day in response to your statement. Once I've completed them, I will most likely pm everyone from the thread that made requests and post a new thread with the results. So don't worry, tempers, I've got your back and you will stay informed. Later.
bow.gif
nds.gif
bow.gif

( I edited this because my initial response was a little disrespectful )

W.I.C.K.E.D.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
Okay man. Sorry.

I didn't know. Thanks for taking my request into consideration!

No problem, I'm actually really liking this. Just a bit tedious thats all. I might look into skinning for the cyclo too being they are compatable. That way i could help two card owners, although the edge owners are my favorite. LOL
bow.gif
nds.gif
bow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/pro/scientists-design-super-battery-made-with-cheap-readily-affordable-...