Not open for further replies.

Matt140

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
8BitWalugi said:
You don't know how many sick fucks are going to click on this topic.

I CLICKED OUT OF 'WTF?' CURIOSITY OKAY!

I'm not a sick fuck!
...I'm just reading it for the funny comments, like that one above 'ya.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
8BitWalugi said:
I CLICKED OUT OF 'WTF?' CURIOSITY OKAY!
BS you LOVE to click on it
rofl2.gif

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
I agree.. the outraged reactions of the puritans who "accidentally" came here are the funniest things in this topic
but also don't forget about the audience, gbatemp is full of less than 12 years old kids

Matt140

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jacobeian said:
I agree.. the outraged reactions of the puritans who "accidentally" came here are the funniest things in this topic
but also don't forget about the audience, gbatemp is full of less than 12 years old kids

They have to learn about 'it' sometime.

Neversoft

Trophies
XP
Country
riahc3 said:
OriginalHamster said:
Add nunchuk support, something to activate, regulate the vibration. Example, pressing the stick forward, it vibrates much, backward, more softly. One of inconvenients I see on Wiibrator is it needs be operated from the Wiimote itself, so a remote controller like the nunchuk would be pretty handly
smile.gif

And definitively a name change, the current sound gross, maybe something more female friendly, you know, something that she really call without being pointed with a finger =P
I dont see the point in your nunchuk support idea. I make do the stick forward/stick backwards idea with the - and + buttons on the remote.

And suggestions on the name change?
The way I see it, Nunchuck support is needed as it might be "difficult" to get to the buttons on the Wii remote if this program is being used for it's intended purpose
wink.gif

Plus, another option would be one Nunchuck controls the speed of a different controller, making this a mutual masturbation participation sport... No doubt in the real world this would never happen but in my head there's numerous hot lesbians playing it right now!

Want a new name for it? Erm... "Gii-Spot"

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I clicked thinking it was going to be a game where you were trying to make a female in the game cum, via wiimote motions.

That isn't a bad idea. This however is, as I can't see it ever being used. Namely, why use this over an actual vibe?

I also agree that gbatemp might not be the right place to discuss this as it does have a large teen/preteen audience. But all the posters on their high horses need to really calm down. It's not like your wii is going to come to life and force it's self on you. Jeez.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I can already see things going wrong from using this app.

"Helo ppl i jsut dl dis app 4 mah wii and i usd it a lot butt nao mah sistar doensnt wants to stop uzing mah wii help! plZ!"

"I tryd to use da app and then i camez all over the wii and it wont turn on! HALP!"

Even if this isnt gonna be used for the real world.. what's with the name? MakeMiiCum? that's sick in it's own way.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Neversoft said:
riahc3 said:
OriginalHamster said:
Add nunchuk support, something to activate, regulate the vibration. Example, pressing the stick forward, it vibrates much, backward, more softly. One of inconvenients I see on Wiibrator is it needs be operated from the Wiimote itself, so a remote controller like the nunchuk would be pretty handly
smile.gif

And definitively a name change, the current sound gross, maybe something more female friendly, you know, something that she really call without being pointed with a finger =P
I dont see the point in your nunchuk support idea. I make do the stick forward/stick backwards idea with the - and + buttons on the remote.

And suggestions on the name change?
The way I see it, Nunchuck support is needed as it might be "difficult" to get to the buttons on the Wii remote if this program is being used for it's intended purpose
wink.gif

Plus, another option would be one Nunchuck controls the speed of a different controller, making this a mutual masturbation participation sport... No doubt in the real world this would never happen but in my head there's numerous hot lesbians playing it right now!

Correct, that's my point.

And for the name, it's nice, way better that makemiicum, it could be G-mote, Gii-gles or something like that XD

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
GameSoul said:

"Helo ppl i jsut dl dis app 4 mah wii and i usd it a lot butt nao mah sistar doensnt wants to stop uzing mah wii help! plZ!"

"I tryd to use da app and then i camez all over the wii and it wont turn on! HALP!"

Even if this isnt gonna be used for the real world.. what's with the name? MakeMiiCum? that's sick in it's own way.

I can't stop laughing
rofl2.gif

But seriously, not every girl has violent cums, and only the pointer part is ''used'', obviously with the Wiimote jacket. Of course there chance that liquid screw the internal Wiimote, maybe a condom jacket could be the solution.

Anyway there will be a Youtube video tutorial about how use it correctly XD

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
riahc3 said:

I miss the multiple Wiimotes support, my bad, you can control one Wiimote P1 with Wiimote P2, and so, that's what I get it.

Even so, you should consider nunchuk support since no every person has 2 o more Wiimotes.

riahc3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ossot said:
Make it require X amount of playtime in Wii Fit for the day. Don't want ho gettin lazy.
So wrong
tongue.gif

Jacobeian said:

I learned this when I posted this thread....I knew I was gonna get laughs but people catching feelings I did not expect.

I thought this was the official homebrew community since most developers/teams post their homebrew threads here.

Neversoft said:
wink.gif

*facepalm to self*

Like I said, I really wasnt thinking this being a serious application but yes, it is correct. If this program is being used as its "intented purpose", then the - and + buttons cant be.....err...used.....

Ill use in this case C to increase vibration and Z to decrease vibration.

If I really get into the homebrew scene, then a next version would include if you move the remote more, the vibration increases. If you move it less, the vibration decreases.

But babysteps...

BiT.SLEDGE said:
Seconded. It's a little fun. Jeez.
rolleyes.gif

Exactly. Ive said I dont know how many times in this thread, I doubt this program will be used in the real world.

Posts merged

Prophet said:
I clicked thinking it was going to be a game where you were trying to make a female in the game cum, via wiimote motions.
Also a pretty good idea
smile.gif
Ill study it if I gain expirence with this in the development area.

QUOTE(Prophet @ Sep 25 2009, 07:01 PM)
That isn't a bad idea. This however is, as I can't see it ever being used. Namely, why use this over an actual vibe?

I also agree that gbatemp might not be the right place to discuss this as it does have a large teen/preteen audience. But all the posters on their high horses need to really calm down. It's not like your wii is going to come to life and force it's self on you. Jeez.

Like I said, I thought this was the official homebrew community since most developers/teams post their homebrew threads here so thats why I posted it here...

QUOTE(GameSoul @ Sep 25 2009, 07:02 PM)

This post is win
rofl2.gif

Anyways, the application for now will be renamed GiiMote. A bit more preteen gbatemp friendly
smile.gif

Id like to add, again for the I dont know how many time, that unless someone points me to the program, compiler, libraries, documentation, etc needed to start development that I can never start this program (or any program for that matter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: