Homebrew gif

fice3717

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because i own one and dotn get me wrong but i love my ds but nintendo got rely lazy with it and made it piss weak aka cant even play flash games ect

fice3717

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yer because making the hardware better means im gonna prate? and then why does the dsi have a photo viewer u make the no logic son

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a slightly hard time understanding what he is saying o.0...Sentence structure is all over the place xD.

Anyways, not very many handheld things can play flash very well anyways...so of course the DS can't play flash games o.0...Considering everything, the DS isn't all that weak, I mean it is the first shot of having a dual screen (not like its going to be perfect the first couple rounds through).

And to answer your question, yes there is a way to view gifs on the DS. Is it a great way to view gifs on the DS? Hell if I know, I don't look at gif images all that much (hell I don't look at image files that much period, manga is a different story of course xD). If anything, I would say it can show gif files decently, not computer speed, but w/e.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
fice3717 said:
yer because making the hardware better means im gonna prate? and then why does the dsi have a photo viewer u make the no logic son
That's the DSi, not the other DS systems.
lecture.gif

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSOrganize will play back .gif animations, though rather slowly most of the time (depends on the resolution of the image). Last time I tried Moonshell, it would only load the last frame, but this was ages ago back with 1.71. Animation support might be in 2.x

Christopher8827

Trophies
XP
Country
ProtoKun7 said:
fice3717 said:
That's the DSi, not the other DS systems.
lecture.gif

The DSi doesn't have a image viewer, it only outputs images onto its memory not vice versa.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Christopher8827 said:
The DSi doesn't have a image viewer, it only outputs images onto its memory not vice versa.
Oh...but I thought you could view the images taken by the DSi regardless of whether they were from a certain person's DSi or not. I do recall something about the ability to move the images to the computer, and the inability to move images from a computer onto a DSi (or something like that). That is kind of depressing how Nintendo thought that part through (maybe they were too lazy to get the permissions for the different formats?).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: