Gaming Giana Sisters DS is a fantastic game

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's easy and simple, but yet charming and classic. In some ways, I like it better than NSMB. It's longer anyways.
tongue.gif
I'd recommend it to any platform nut like myself.
happy.gif

regnad

Button Masher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
In some ways -- certainly not all -- this game reminds me of Warioland 4 on the GBA, which is also a damn fine game.

Garcimak

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Some trickier movements could have been added like the dash -> high jump, the extra (bubble or other specials) are are lame that's all for the critics but i already likes it, reminds me the amiga old days by its simplicity. I expected a little more madness.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Inunah said:
geminisama said:
Sure is fantastic. I didn't give it the time of day 'til I went on a dl spree, and found out what I had been missing. Sure makes up for the easiness in NSMB.
That game is easy?
unsure.gif
I found it the other way around, I thought that Giana Sisters was way to easy, still a good game though.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Tanas said:
Inunah said:
geminisama said:
Sure is fantastic. I didn't give it the time of day 'til I went on a dl spree, and found out what I had been missing. Sure makes up for the easiness in NSMB.
That game is easy?
unsure.gif
I found it the other way around, I thought that Giana Sisters was way to easy, still a good game though.
I think Mario Bros ripoffs are poor excuses for games, y'know, since we're rattling off what we think... :\
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up