Gaming Ghost Theme (Problem)

Sandstorms

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys, I have an issue with my NDS theme, plus I wanted to play heartgold pokemon and its freezing

Attachments

• 20160702_174549.jpg
    20160702_174549.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 231

Sandstorms

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dear Sandstorms,

Has the game ever worked on your R4, or not?
If it has never worked, you might need to update your firmware
in order to play 'newer' games.

Sincerely,

Miko, Strahssis
the games Works perfectly, except heartgold and soulsilver, plus my theme is bugged or something

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Please give us this information:

1. What kind of R4 do you have?
2. Did you pick a theme that works with your kernel/firmware? Some look like they do, but then are for something completely different.
3. Are you sure your kernel/firmware supports HeartGold/SoulSilver? You might be running into the anti-piracy measures the game has...

Sandstorms

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Please give us this information:

1. What kind of R4 do you have?
2. Did you pick a theme that works with your kernel/firmware? Some look like they do, but then are for something completely different.
3. Are you sure your kernel/firmware supports HeartGold/SoulSilver? You might be running into the anti-piracy measures the game has...
1.i'm not sure, even if i try to use the R4 SDHC firmware update it doesn't seem to work
2.Didn't pick any theme
3.I dont know
Im really a newbie at this

Last edited by Sandstorms,

Strahssis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
strahssis.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
the games Works perfectly, except heartgold and soulsilver, plus my theme is bugged or something
You need to update your firmware probably. On most R4-cards there is a website given on the box and/or the cartridge itself. On this website you should be able to find new firmware.
If there is no website given, use this website since their software is compatible with lots of R4-cards (The 3DS version should work fine): http://r4i-sdhc.com/downloade.asp
Since most games work except the later DS games, it probably means you need to update your in order to play newer games. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me.

Sandstorms

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You need to update your firmware probably. On most R4-cards there is a website given on the box and/or the cartridge itself. On this website you should be able to find new firmware.
If there is no website given, use this website since their software is compatible with lots of R4-cards (The 3DS version should work fine): http://r4i-sdhc.com/downloade.asp
Since most games work except the later DS games, it probably means you need to update your in order to play newer games. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me.
The thing is, i never know which one i have to download or how to install it properly

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
pokemon HG/SS has a anti piracy thing.. you can easily by pass it with this

https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokémon-hgss-patch-fixes-saving-crash-problem.178869/

I'll start straight with the tutorial:

====>> Alternatively, you can also patch the game with Rudolph's newest patch, which is based on the same anti-piracy-patch-engine like the upper translation patch. So, in case you do not want to have a patched and translated ROM, you can also use his patch to prevent Freeze, Crash and Black Screen problems with your game, since they share the same patch-engine. Rudolph's Patch: RP

Thanks goes out to Raqib12, Rykin and of course Rudolph & me!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.