Hacking GH6 + UNEEK = Sync Issues?

Pierit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using UNEEK+DI to run an emulated NAND for GH6 DLC. The issue I'm having is this: After a couple of songs, the wiimote gets out of sync, causing me to miss several notes. Re-syncing the wiimote in the Home menu fixes it temporarily, then it just happens again after a couple more songs.

I don't have the issue when running the game through uLoader. I imagine it's because uLoader is using IOS223 while UNEEK is using 56. That said, does anyone know of a fix? Alternatively, are there any NAND emulators that will allow me to use 223? Unfortunately uLoader's NAND emulator does not support GH6, else I'd just use that. Any help would be appreciated.

Pierit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bumpity. Every couple of songs is an inaccurate description as it happens during songs as well as after. I'd say about every 10 minutes if I had to guess. Any ideas?

Pierit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One last bump, it's driving me nuts. I tried it with NANDEMU as well and it still happens, so I am pretty sure it's the IOS or NAND emulation in general.

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you using your own NAND dump?

fresh batteries could also be an issue. what rev of uneek+di are you running?

you have to give more information, and be more patient. double bump like this is easily reportable, especially with two bumps in the same day.

Pierit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it's my own NAND, and I've switched the batteries a couple times. No dice.

Revision is 140 I believe. I installed it with ModMii.

My mistake on the bumps, I wasn't aware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I thought I saw a puttie snatch...