getting rewards and twitch drops on a cfw/banned switch

edit: I forgot to put in the title that this is referring to the game No man's sky

hii, so I think I figured out how to get expedition rewards and twitch drops on cfw and banned switch.
In short, I performed a backup of the switch nms save and edited it with notepad++ on pc, but what I added was based on item id's (most id's i get from pc save) and I need to find out the id of the unique ship to "unlock" the same goes for multitool.
at the moment I reached a dead end, if any one figure out i appreciate.

to get the rewards and drops (i use a tutorial of the indiefaq to figure out some item id's and edition)

1 you need to backup your save, then you transfer to your pc .

2 after that you will edit the file "savedata00.hg" in specially you need to locate in the file the word “d4U” following by square brackets (for the expedition rewards) and the word “<5B” following by square brackets (for the twitch drops).

3 you will need place the id's in inside the brackets (i get the id's from a save on pc but i'm not sure if i can post here so if you need dm me.

(and if you could share this tutorial to help as many people as possible I would be happy too )

4 after this you will save the changes and restore the save modified on switch and get the rewards.

Last edited by Thundermofocat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-