One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
OP
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
So I just ordered my 3DS capture card and I'm pretty excited to get it back and start recording/streaming my 3DS footage.

Now I know a few people have them, and use them regularly. But I do have a question.

Who is excited with me? >.>

jargus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice going. I know those are not cheap. A couple questions since I've been in the market for one of these but not the money:
From who did you get it (there's only 2 places that make it really)?
Is it being sent standalone, built into a new 3DS, or modded to your own 3DS?

As for your game to stream with it I suggest something you can do very short bursts so you can experiment with how it functions and learn it quickly.

Zaertix

OP
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
Nice going. I know those are not cheap. A couple questions since I've been in the market for one of these but not the money:
From who did you get it (there's only 2 places that make it really)?
Is it being sent standalone, built into a new 3DS, or modded to your own 3DS?

As for your game to stream with it I suggest something you can do very short bursts so you can experiment with how it functions and learn it quickly.

I got it from Loopy @ http://www.3dscapture.com

I paid for it to be modded into my 3DS, just because.... I can? Loopy doesn't do standalone anymore so :P

Yeah I'll probably stream ACNL.

Zaertix

OP
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that's what I wanted to do, but alas this was better in the long run for me.

Also, my tracking number shows it was delivered to my own house the day I shipped it. Goodness I hate when they screw up... Now I'm wondering if my 3DS is now trapped in limbo.

I've sent USPS a question about it, we'll see how long it takes to answer. (Loopy should get it on Monday, so we'll see)

jargus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That happened recently with something I bought on ebay. I was given the tracking to a package delivered to someone else a year ago. It did come on time though. Try contacting loopy about it as well.

Reactions: Zaertix

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro