ROM Hack getting Monkey Guests in ACWW?

HR_Shadow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I get those special "monkey guests" to coem to my ACWW town? I have the map editor, but I can't find out how to get them to come.

kalimero

Uncle Rupee
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Its actually quite easy. Just start AnimalMap 1.5, load your save file and click on "Edit Neighbors". There you can change any neighbor you don't like with the monkey of your choice. Click on "change" and then choose the name of a monkey (Boone, Cesar, Peewee). Maybe you should change the personality and catchphrase too. Here is the info for it: click me

Finally press 2 times "done" and "Final Save". This should work (haven't tried).

HR_Shadow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its actually quite easy. Just start AnimalMap 1.5, load your save file and click on "Edit Neighbors". There you can change any neighbor you don't like with the monkey of your choice. Click on "change" and then choose the name of a monkey (Boone, Cesar, Peewee). Maybe you should change the personality and catchphrase too. Here is the info for it: click me

Finally press 2 times "done" and "Final Save". This should work (haven't tried).

Oh, thx. When i first tried that, i thought it was named Monkey. *slaps face*
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.