Gaming Getting Mario 3v3 on M3

uph4m

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I start it up it show the enix and nintendo thing then when it goes to the mario screen it seems to freeze. I can hear a nasty sound and the screen is almost white but I can see the mario 3v3 logo slightly in the background. I put the latest software on the m3 and my computer from the M3 website (I'm not sure it is the latests though). I used the trim rom and 1x dma settings with no software reset.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If it's 22e, it's the latest. Which that's what the site has. I would try without trimming. Outside of that I cannot think of what could be the matter.

uph4m

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. The one I downloaded says 22f at least on the game manager. I'm currently trying with no trim rom so I'll update when that finishes and I test.

* UPDATE *

Taking off rom trim did not fix the problem. I have had a similar problem with meteos. Music sounds like it is just playing slow and sits there.

Thorisoka

Trophies
Website
www.nintendojofr.com
XP
Country
France
22F, the latest (unfortunately the site is down for now), introduces "Safe mode"

3on3 seems to use a new data encryption which M3 (/G6 ?) patching method couldn't handle, and Safe mode should correct it, though there aren't many comments on it yet...

uph4m

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I tried 4x dma and it now starts up. I have read that this causes problems but I'm just excited to see something. I couldn't wait till the us is available to but I am still anxiously waiting for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw